Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
miss62

Natural treatment for hormonal acne

Hi Ladies,

Has any of you tired natural remedy in order to regulate your hormones?

we have a family friend in France,he is a natrupath, just recenty told me to try a herb called sage (Salvia officinalis)

it basically works like BCP ,high in phytoestrogen and can correct the ratio of estrogen to progesterone.

I just started Accutane again,I would wait for six months and start the herb to see if it really works.

meanwhile does anyone know anything about this herb?

thanks

Hi Ladies,

Has any of you tired natural remedy in order to regulate your hormones?

we have a family friend in France,he is a natrupath, just recenty told me to try a herb called sage (Salvia officinalis)

it basically works like BCP ,high in phytoestrogen and can correct the ratio of estrogen to progesterone.

I just started Accutane again,I would wait for six months and start the herb to see if it really works.

meanwhile does anyone know anything about this herb?

thanks

I've never heard of that herb.

Vitex (a plant - chasteberry) will also correct estrogen dominance by increasing progesterone. It is known for helping with acne caused by this type of imbalance.

(Vitex can also help regulate periods and help with infertility for many with PCOS)

As far as supplements... fish oil, zinc, and a good multivitamin may also help when used in conjunction with the vitex.