Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

in the videos and on the aha section dan says that aha can be used as the nightly moisturizer or a spot treatment a month into the regimen. Aha has all good revies, I cant wait to use it in a few weeks

I used it morning and night for two months during summer... Eventually it became too harsh on my skin so I started using jojoba oil instead and AHA 3-4 times a week at nights.

AHA is the best hahah.

Jojoba is too be it unclogged a few of my pores that I saw visible clogging and made them breakout. Looks a lot better after a week though.

Thank you guys for the wonder feedback. I'm going to try using it 2-3 time week, then slowly work my way up to a nightly moisturizer.

Okay, I'm not using it nightly, but it really is evening my skin tone and making it softer. It also seems to be giving me whiteheads. I'm assuming it's pushing all the gunk from my pores up, because they seem to going away pretty fast.

I just started using Dan's AHA+ and I found that it doesn't make me break out or anything - no sensitivity either, but to control how much I put on my face (so I don't put TOO much on/too strong/too thick of a layer) I've found that if I put the AHA on a Qtip and just apply it where I'm flaking or where I usually am dry, it's done wonders! (and I do that every day with no problems.) It's helped me put an even amount on and helps me not touch my face more than I need to (no breakouts) - and the AHA flows/is thin enough to do this with a Qtip and spread really light and easily, like a paint touch-up? (sounds weird, I know.) I've done this every day whenever I need it in a dry area - and wow - it's worked really well. I usually put it on my chin (no sensitivity there) but I've also put it on my forehead, around the nose, at my temples - and no problems!

Hope this helps!

I just started using Dan's AHA+ and I found that it doesn't make me break out or anything - no sensitivity either, but to control how much I put on my face (so I don't put TOO much on/too strong/too thick of a layer) I've found that if I put the AHA on a Qtip and just apply it where I'm flaking or where I usually am dry, it's done wonders! (and I do that every day with no problems.) It's helped me put an even amount on and helps me not touch my face more than I need to (no breakouts) - and the AHA flows/is thin enough to do this with a Qtip and spread really light and easily, like a paint touch-up? (sounds weird, I know.) I've done this every day whenever I need it in a dry area - and wow - it's worked really well. I usually put it on my chin (no sensitivity there) but I've also put it on my forehead, around the nose, at my temples - and no problems!

Hope this helps!

hey baby when are you going to let me tap that?