Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
belle8410

Hate anything touching my face

So my face is clear now (thanks Dan), and I want to change up my hairstyle. I'd like to get bangs, but the last time I got them (even though I thought it looked nice) I kept them pinned back 99% of the time because my face gets hot easily & the bangs just made it worse. Just thinking about bangs touching my forehead all day drives me crazy. I can't even wear sunglasses because I don't like the feeling of the sunglasses resting on the ridge of my nose. Does anyone else have an issue like this?

Kind of, not too keen on the feeling of glasses on my face.

My worse ones are food and other peoples fingers though

I absolutely HATE the feeling of food on my face, this makes eating spaghetti bolognese or any food with lots of sauce on a bit of a chore, I always have to have a shitload of tissues on me just in case a bit goes onto my chin, I also wipe my mouth after everybite because I hate the feeling of sauce on my lips. Weird I know.

Also when people try to touch my face I recoil like fuck

I hate it too and it's partly because I don't want pimples to form. And also because my skin is so oily I don't wanna disgust anyone who wants to touch my face.

Also when people try to touch my face I recoil like fuck

hahaha me too! along with some kind of noise. "ahh!" "ehhhh!" "nooo!"

yea i would have bangs if i didnt have to worry about my forehead breaking out....and also i don't like other people touching my face.

I can relate to food touching my face, sometimes I even over wash because some sauce got on my chin. And as for other people touching my face, as long as they stay away from my chin and mouth area I'm okay with it.

Yeah my hairstyle doesn't infringe on my face either lol.

As for people touchin my face omg i wanna say summit like ugh gtf off ! haha but nah it's less of an issue for me these days thankfully.

I used to be like that with my glasses, but not so much anymore. But I dislike when people touch my face.. especially when I myself only touch my face while cleansing it and try hard to avoid touching it during the day. Plus, who knows where their hands have been? :razz:

I still get the occasional spot on my forehead. Its weird, I thought having a fringe would make me breakout like crazy, but its the exact opposite. I'll have a spot come up there and my fringe will just be sat on my face all day, and it will actually speed up the healing process! Sometimes if I've had my hair pinned back I'll get a spot there and it will take fecking ages to go. So its magic.

I'm still bad for people touching my face though. I dont touch my face at all really, cause its the thought of causing spots. When we were first going out, my ex would try and touch my face, and I'd HATE it, and try and subtley move his hand away or just hold it lol. And then he cottoned on and just asked me and I told him I didnt like it. And he was cool about it and didnt try to do it anymore. But then when we'd been going out a while, I remember feeling down about my skin cause I'd broken out. And he came round, and he said he loved me more because it just made me human. So after that when he tried to touch my face again, I'd just let him, and he said," you actually let me" and smiled. And it was a nice moment, cause I just thought fuck it, I don't want to die not experiencing the simple intimacy of touching someone else's face.

My nan tries to touch my face all the time though=0 like grab my cheeks and stroke them and I have to stop myself from flinching because I love her. haha. that was a huge rant on face touching.

I hate when someone tries to touch my face. It's a violation of personal space.

I feel the same way about any part of my body. Some people are just naturally touchy-feely. Creeps me right out.

Well....I obviously don't have a problem with hair in my face, lol, but I do have issues with people touching my face. I do like it, but only say, with a boyfriend. I don't like it when friends are silly and mess with my hair, poke me, ect. I think that's pretty normal, and we are more aware of our skin than most people. I honestly believe that very little people notice skin. Unless you have had an issue with it in the past and fixate on it, people hardly notice. It still surprises me to this day, but I think that's why a lot of people don't give a second thought to touching others.

Anyone have an issue with pillows? I've developed this habit of sleeping over the past few years, in that I dont let any part of my face touch the pillow. Like, on TV you see the people with their cheeks resting on the pillow. I watch screaming. Have to turn the channel over on occasion. And when i see my friends lying in bed they get right down and dirty and let their cheeks rest on the pillow.

But I dont let that happen. I either sleep so the back of my head's on the pillow, or else I'll be on my side, with my hands clasped together under the side of my head, so my face is propped up, like a precious ornament in a museum. I never consciously think, oh must sleep like this to prevent germs getting on face. Its more an instinctive thing.

Of course, for all I know, when Im actually asleep I could be rolling over an RUBBINg my face against the pillow, getting all those germs mushed about. Dont like to think bout it...EWWW

Anyone have an issue with pillows? I've developed this habit of sleeping over the past few years, in that I dont let any part of my face touch the pillow. Like, on TV you see the people with their cheeks resting on the pillow. I watch screaming. Have to turn the channel over on occasion. And when i see my friends lying in bed they get right down and dirty and let their cheeks rest on the pillow.

But I dont let that happen. I either sleep so the back of my head's on the pillow, or else I'll be on my side, with my hands clasped together under the side of my head, so my face is propped up, like a precious ornament in a museum. I never consciously think, oh must sleep like this to prevent germs getting on face. Its more an instinctive thing.

Of course, for all I know, when Im actually asleep I could be rolling over an RUBBINg my face against the pillow, getting all those germs mushed about. Dont like to think bout it...EWWW

Agh I'm the same way...it totally makes me cringe when I see someone resting their chin in their hands...and I FREAK out if I wake up with my bare face against the pillow or find my face resting on my arm (!) I've been so creeped out that I've gotten myself out of bed at 3AM and washed my face again...like that will somehow keep any potential pimples away!

Yeah but its not too intense, I usually try to sleep with my head facing upwards and sometimes I'll prop my head up like you, but if Im really uncomfotable/tired I'll sleep on the side, but never full on cheek touching the pillow, I always make sure that its just the back side of my head where my ear and hair is. I also dont sleep on the same side of the pillow for more than 4 days.

My brother calls me an OCD freak when it comes to my face. Ever since my acne started, I get irritated when somebody touches my face, accidentally or not. I hate it when somebody sleeps on my bed or hugs my pillows.. just anything that makes my bed dirty makes me go crazy.. That's why I always made sure that I wash my pillow cases every other week or once a week.