Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Well, I keep getting pimples, 2-3. They go away, then a few days some new ones come up. It's a never ending cycle. I already have red marks from past acne to deal with and these just piss me off even more.

My regime

Morning

• Spectro derm moisturizing cleanser
  • Benzaclin on acne spots
  • Moisturizer
  • Also take a multivitamin with breakfast.

Before bed

• Spectro derm moisturizing cleanser
  • Stievamycin on acne spots
  • Moisturizer

If there is a day i happen to be acneless I don't use the benzaclin/stievamycin. I try to exfoliate at least once a week. I also drink plenty of water everyday.

Any ideas?

Have you noticed any pattern where you break out after eating bread, pasta, anything with flour or wheat? Try eating GLUTEN-FREE foods, it has been a HUGE success for stopping my acne.

Good luck!!

I can't put benzaclin all over my face or ill dry it out like crazy. I'll try the gluten free foods method.

Is your face getting really dry so that you NEED the moisturizer? Is it oil free? I haven't found any moisturizer than doesn't make me break out, even the oil-free kind, so I don't use any.

Is your face getting really dry so that you NEED the moisturizer? Is it oil free? I haven't found any moisturizer than doesn't make me break out, even the oil-free kind, so I don't use any.

Ill try not moisturizing as well. Hopefully that works. I don't really want to attempt gluten free foods because too many foods have gluten.