Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mystix

what do i clean my face with.

So i get it where it looks like acnes going down a bit then i start using soap cleanser to clean it with and it seems to go back to where it was. Seems to react to anything with fragrance, glycerine soaps seem not to work either does oatmeal *most contain fragrance< since that one thing could be 4000 different chemicals > still*.

Any ideas for soap / cleanser?

You need to use Cetaphil Facial Cleanser... Your might not get better right away, wait 3 weeks and by then you'll see an improvement. It doesn't contain irritating fragrances, it does have a fair amount of chemicals...but nothing ridiculous. You can purchase it anywhere. :)

I'd suggest using Purpose Gentle Cleanser. It does contain some fragrance, but I have found that it is just as gentle as Cetaphil and does an even better job of cleaning.

Get the Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser. It's fragrance free. Don't get the Cetaphil Facial Cleanser, because it has fragrance in it.

picked up the cetaphil gentle bar of soap, first impression smells alot like dove and the stuff that really bothers my skin.. Feels clean after first use I guess ill see.

Guest veganwithacne

If Cetaphil doesn't work out, I would try real soap.

I would recommend Dr. Bronner's Mild Baby Liquid Castile soap. It is really gentle. It does have glycerin as all actually soap does. There is a bar version too. This stuff is truly fragrance free. Most companies that claim a product is fragrance free do use fragrance to mask the smell of other chemicals. I hate that.

Dr. Bronner baby liquid ingredients:

Water, Saponfied Organic Coconut Oil*, Saponified Organic Olive Oil*, Organic Glycerin, Organic Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Citric Acid, Tocopherol (Vit. E), *