Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Deer Heart

Another day with acne pt.1

Today I was at work at wal-mart zoning when another employee comes up to me and out of no where said "I have a product to get rid of them pimples and dark spots" come to my house on the 22nd and I will give it to you. While she was saying this in my mind I was like "damn I thought my face was getting better and it wasnt so noticeable". I told her I would try it and I knew she wasnt being a bitch about it because she could have said that in the break room where all the employees be. But right now im using Dan products and I dont want to switch so early since I been using it for 2 weeks now. Im really confuse.

Tell her you're on a regimen and you'll give it a shot if this one doesn't work. You need to give each regimen a chance to work.

Next time you see her, let her know that you appreciate her trying to help, but let her know that you've already got a treatment that you're trying, and you want to give it a fair shot before trying anything else.

I think it's really good that you realized that she wasn't saying it to hurt your feelings. It can be hard when other people mention something that we're so self-conscious about, but I think that, for the most part, people are only trying to help.

I think it's kind of sweet that your coworker wanted to help you out. : )

Next time you see her, let her know that you appreciate her trying to help, but let her know that you've already got a treatment that you're trying, and you want to give it a fair shot before trying anything else.

I think it's really good that you realized that she wasn't saying it to hurt your feelings. It can be hard when other people mention something that we're so self-conscious about, but I think that, for the most part, people are only trying to help.

I think it's kind of sweet that your coworker wanted to help you out. : )

yeah couldnt of said it better myself