Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SezgiN

Where els can i get BG Gel?

Seriously im a 17 teen years old kid from Denmark, i have been fighting with Acne for more then 3 years, i have tryed EVERYTHING seriously.. Its a hell to have acne, i dont got any selfconfidence, i dont look in peoples eyes when i have a confisation, im really shy, im afraid, i dont wanna go out in daylight, and its weird because im normally a really pretty boy without this 'mask of hell' as i wanna call it.. I wanna do everything to get rett of my acne problem.. I seen on the homepage that many have succes with this and i just wanna cry when i heard peoples storis because it sounds to good to be true and i would love to try it aswell But im from fucking Denmark and so i cant order it so what the fucking fuck do a kid on 17 do?? Where can i els get this product of BG gel? I need help, I need someone to help me, Really, i wanna cry. Please someone out there that could help me? I wanna die, i really wanna!... I have been to the docter but he only say "Try this pils and cream" But nothing really works.. He dosnt give a fuck about me or some one els, They dont know what is like to have this awful decease.. Only people like us do. We are beutifull inside but outside we have to fight this battle... I "only" have acne/pimples/scars or whatever its called on my cheecks.. And i can get fucking angry and sad when i see people like David Beckham with so perfect skin, and Usher and some other superstar (Even though i love them).. Why are they so plased? And not me? What have i done to get this decease? Why me??sad.gif

Iam basicly asking where els can i get BG gel?? I want help!! This is my last hope!! sad.gif

You should be able to order another type of BP online, like Neutrogena On The Spot. http://www.medshopexpress.com ship worldwide otherwise try another online pharmacy or maybe one in your local area, any type of BP gel or cream will be fine. Maybe someone in the International Supplies forum from Denmark could help you, I'm sure there's a way.

Ok, calm down, it is possible smile.gif

Pharmacy2U is a UK site which ships to Denmark, here's a direct link to Oxy on the spot which contains 2.5% B.P:

Oxy on the spot

Apparently shipping isn't very expensive either.

Seriously im a 17 teen years old kid from Denmark, i have been fighting with Acne for more then 3 years, i have tryed EVERYTHING seriously.. Its a hell to have acne, i dont got any selfconfidence, i dont look in peoples eyes when i have a confisation, im really shy, im afraid, i dont wanna go out in daylight, and its weird because im normally a really pretty boy without this 'mask of hell' as i wanna call it.. I wanna do everything to get rett of my acne problem.. I seen on the homepage that many have succes with this and i just wanna cry when i heard peoples storis because it sounds to good to be true and i would love to try it aswell But im from fucking Denmark and so i cant order it so what the fucking fuck do a kid on 17 do?? Where can i els get this product of BG gel? I need help, I need someone to help me, Really, i wanna cry. Please someone out there that could help me? I wanna die, i really wanna!... I have been to the docter but he only say "Try this pils and cream" But nothing really works.. He dosnt give a fuck about me or some one els, They dont know what is like to have this awful decease.. Only people like us do. We are beutifull inside but outside we have to fight this battle... I "only" have acne/pimples/scars or whatever its called on my cheecks..  And i can get fucking angry and sad when i see people like David Beckham with so perfect skin, and Usher and some other superstar (Even though i love them).. Why are they so plased? And not me? What have i done to get this decease? Why me??sad.gif

Iam basicly asking where els can i get BG gel?? I want help!! This is my last hope!! sad.gif

So Lydia i can ordher that 'Oxy On The Spot' product? And use it as a BG Gel? (Or is it BG?) And then i need a moisturize? What moisturize should i buy? And can i buy in it my local shop? Or do i also have to order a moisturize from another country?.. Thanks alot!! biggrin.gif You make me smile! And you make me happy!! Sure hope it works!

By the way Lydia when i put 1 'Oxy On The Spot' product in my basket and push "Go to checkout" to buy it.. Then it asks for Card number/Visa card shit.. Im a fucking 17 teen years old kid.. I dont got a Visacard.. Cant i just pay it when the postman comes home to me and delivered it? Then i can pay the dude in real life at my door.. Or go to a posthouse and get it and pay there? I dont got a card or anything.. For real.. What do i do?..

I believe Dan said he'd ship to those countries, but there's always a possibility that customs will seize the shipment (then you're out bp and the money you paid). Another option is to find someone else on the boards who's about to order, and ask them to ship you some (in an envelope NOT marked "bp gel" or "acnesupplies" or anything else that will make it look like contraband).

By the way Lydia when i put 1 'Oxy On The Spot' product in my basket and push "Go to checkout" to buy it.. Then it asks for Card number/Visa card shit.. Im a fucking 17 teen years old kid.. I dont got a Visacard.. Cant i just pay it when the postman comes home to me and delivered it? Then i can pay the dude in real life at my door.. Or go to a posthouse and get it and pay there? I dont got a card or anything.. For real.. What do i do?..

Well.. Yes my dad got a card.. But hes in Turkey.. And my mam dont got any.. So im in big trouble.. So what do i do? And you guys are sure that i can order from http://www.pharmacy2u.co.uk and ship my product to denmark? And what mouistize should i use? Oli-free or so?

Well, you really have to have a creditcard to order anything online - this is the only way I can help you because I have no idea about the products for acne in Denmark. And, yes that website that I gave you definitely ships to Denmark so if you can use anyone's card (a friend, other relative) and then pay them back I suggest you do. Then that's your BP sorted.

Your moisturiser needs to be non-comedogenic and oil free, these must be available in shops near you.

http://www.acne.org/regimen-supplies.html < this link also goes onto how you can obtain regimen supplies internationally.