Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
noswagga

what you guys think?

hey ive been using ziana for a month now and bp in morning for lik a week. most of it looks inflamed bc the ziana purged alot of the comedons. what you guys think? i go 2 derm wed.

post-105395-1249926836_thumb.jpg

post-105395-1249926836_thumb.jpg

Your acne doesn't look that bad at all. It doesn't look like any of it will scar either, so that's good. Plus, the skin that doesn't have any acne on it looks to be in good shape. I'd say keep up what you're doing.

I can tell it's purging them. That's awesome.

Just stick it out with ONE regimen for the next few weeks - if you change it up too much between now and then, you won't be able to tell what clears you up and what doesn't. After about a month, if you are still getting bad breakouts, then you can slowly start to change your regimen again.

to be honest, i have seen worse. but there is deffo spotage going on there, nothing major though!! if you really are dying to clear up your acne for good, then check out www.get-cleared.com!!

yeah it looks better and things will continue to improve so just keep doing what you're doing

and eventually those red marks will all fade away that's what happened to me i had lots of red marks and they all faded in a few months

I go the same breakouts near the lower corners of my mouth. Turned out it was caused by dairy and bread.

Progress looks good so far.