Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
thrice as nice

Dont know what to do.

Alright, so basically I am a 15 year old male who has been on accutane for 3 months so far. Before accutane I had little acne and evoclin foam cleared it up just fine. After about 3 months it came back worse but not bad at all. I went on about every pill and cream there is for about 2 years switching products in that time frame. It just kept getting worse and worse. By then it was about mid way into the school year and it was bad so I just stayed on some differin cream (I have a sensitive face) and some other doaxyblahblahblah pills. About one month before school ended I went on accutane. I was fine with it and side effects didn't bother me.

Summer started and it was the same, bad on my cheeks, jawline, and chin. Now you must know something about me, I am EXTREMELY self-conscious and nothing can change it, not even if people tell me it gets better or I try not to look in mirrors or anything. This whole summer I did nothing at all, I stayed indoors and went on walks by myself. I lost friends because I never answered their calls and texts or did anything with them. Im scared seeing friends places I go. I even quit soccer because I was so self conscious and embarrassed to be out.

And I am not a loser who just plays video games all day and does not do anything (I do like video games though, ha). I skateboard mostly and play soccer and basketball while recently quitting football. I am very social in everything I do. The only reason I came to this website is because you people are the only people I feel I can talk to. I don't even like explaining to my parents why I do not do stuff anymore.

School is about to start and I have really have no idea what to do about my problem, so any ideas or questions you guys have I would love.

Oh and I have tried all of those home remedies on here, none of them really do anything except the aspirin mask which makes it a little less red. And accutane has left acne scar on places of my face, ugh.

This is my first post and everything, sorry if I did something wrong.

Just a question, Have you tried Dan Kern's regimen on this site?

It's hard going through such a condition, I and many others understand. I mean, your face is the first part people look at. With such a state of mind, a person might not even THINK about our acne and we'll delude ourselves into thinking that they MUST think about it, because WE think about it so much.

Just a question, Have you tried Dan Kern's regimen on this site?

It's hard going through such a condition, I and many others understand. I mean, your face is the first part people look at. With such a state of mind, a person might not even THINK about our acne and we'll delude ourselves into thinking that they MUST think about it, because WE think about it so much.

You know I actually did but BP does not really do anything for my face anymore, I even have 8.5% to use.