dvd07

can someone help me ?

is this a good regimen

noxzema triple clean

noxzema anti blemishes pads

nuetrogena bp

i do this three times a day at 8am 3 pm and 9 pm

is this good or should i change it ....... i think i have severe acne

Do you moisturize? Please add that step in.

Are you sure you have severe acne? Most people only THINK they have severe acne when they only have mild...

Try this regimen for a month (I'd be careful with the anti-blemish pads though... possibly cut them out of your regimen.

Salycilic acid and BP usually don't mix too well and result in worse skin). If it doesn't show improvement, try the DKR (Dan Kern Regimen)

on this site.

Sounds like overkill to me. Over-treating and over-washing can actually make acne worse.

Why don't you try only doing your regimen twice a day, and use a non-medicated cleanser? That might be less irritating (irritation can bring on break-outs).

Do you moisturize? Please add that step in.

Are you sure you have severe acne? Most people only THINK they have severe acne when they only have mild...

Try this regimen for a month. If it doesn't show improvement, try the DKR (Dan Kern Regimen)

on this site.

i dont moisturize because it makes me break out more ...

well i think i have severe acne because i have alot of scars and deep postulates and they heurt

well i ve been using this for about two weeks and it cleared me up but hen it stopped i dont know why ? it was working great but about the moisturizer do i really need this on my regimen

if you feel like is severe. use accutane is the best answer it will! cure acne 100% could be pricey but is no more acne for your life, is about less than what you would spend buying acne medication until is cure and that if is cure. be very possitive thin if it like the secret(the book) everything you imagine is possible and just give accutane a try. at the begining (5 or 8 fisrt days) is kinf of bad but after that acne is rapidly cured ending with a beautiful skin:D

god bless you and i hope you could really find your cure:D

"i dont moisturize because it makes me break out more ..."

i used to think that until i started the daniel kern regimen :cool:

First, it depends on what moisturizer you use.

Second and most importantly, you do know that pimples form in the hair follicle TWO WEEKS before we can see them, right?

MEANING......

Your moisturizer isn't making you immediately break out. Now, if it's a rash, that's a different story. But It's ENTIRELY possible that two weeks ago, not using moisturizer made your breakout worse.

Another thing is, the longer you dry out your skin with a regimen without using a moisturizer, the quicker aging gets. Not saying you'll notice in 5 years, but you sure will in 20 if you continue the rest of your life without using moisturizer.