Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nowonder

blood cleansing herbs and supplements

I've already tried many things in an attempt to clear my acne, from topicals to supplements to cleansing. Recently, I've been looking into blood cleansing, there are many herbs that do the job and I just want to find a few good ones to start my process. Any suggestions? Do you know of a supplement that contains a variety of blood cleansing herbs that does not contain milk thistle? Please let me know, I've been searching tirelessly, but I'm starting to get tired. Thanks for any help that you can provide.

I don't think acne is caused by "toxins" or whatever else people think is in there blood. If you want to make sure your blood is the right PH eat healthy, you don't need supplements.

Akn skincare by natures way are supplements without milk thistle they include dandelion, burdock root, yellowdock, licorice, cayenne, echinacea, kelp, and plantain . I'm actually looking into buying this to help cleanse my liver. Let me know how it goes if u decide to buy it.

thanks for the suggestion above, it's a coincidence that you would mention the AKN skincare supplements because I actually made the purchase just yesterday, I should receive it in a couple of days, I'll let you know how it all goes.

as for the blood cleansing and the potential that it can cause acne, I believe that everybody is wired differently and whether or not one believes there are toxins in blood, or even if it causes acne, I believe there are toxins in blood, at least from time to time, and they may cause acne for some people. I've read countless stories of people clearing their acne by cleansing their blood, of course there may be other factors that contributed to the end result, but it's an avenue that I need to take to be sure if it is the culprit or not.

Anyway, not trying to make a big deal out of it, we're all free to believe what we want and I'll believe that I have toxins in my blood and it causes acne, at least until I experiment with it and find the answers for myself.

Please keep sending replies if anyone has them, thanks, bye.

Someone at a local health food store recommended Eclectic Institute's Blood Support. My son says it helps keep him clearer. It contains Nettle, Dandelion,Burdock,Yellow Dock and Red Clover. He only takes 1 cap a day, but you can take 2....I think I will have him try 2 and see if it makes more of a difference.