Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

GOOD MORNING ALL,

TODAY I WAS ON THE SUBWAY AND SOME PEOPLE JUST DO NOT UNDERSTAND PEOPLE CAN SEE HOW THEY FEEL BY THE FACES THEY MAKE. BUT I NEED TO GET OVER THIS THING WHERE I FEEL BAD DUE TO THE LOOKS PEOPLE GIVE ME.

Im sorry to here that this is making you unhappy, just try to think that people will always look at other people even if your amazing looking or not so great looking people will always look, its just human nature just try to ignore people looking as its something that humans will do even if they are the nicest person ever.

best of luck :)

People are going to give you dirty looks. That's part of life. It's in your best interest to push these thoughts out of your mind. I know it's normal to seek approval from society, but the more you think about it, the more stupid it begins to sound. You want approval from strangers who haven't lived a day of your life? These people will be gone in a flash.

Don't sweat it some peole are jst miserable, regardless of how clear are or broken out you are those people will still be sourfaced.

Ugh jst leave them to live their sad lil lives .

What the last poster just said! Sometimes you've got to think I'd rather take the acne than be like you.

Keep fighting, and you'll succeed against acne and be incredible (if you aren't already incredible)