Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Benhi

Been away from my regimen

Hello.

Well, I was away from my regimen in 3 weeks due to vacation in France. Before that, I had used the products of this site with great experience, and my skin had got completely used to it. I broke out a little on my vacation, which is pretty annyoing, but not why I created this thread.

As mentioned, my skin was completely used to the BP, and I didnt think 3 weeks would change that. Now that I have started to use BP again, my skin is showing the signs it showed a year ago when I first started. I really dont hope im gonna have to go through the whole scenario of redness and peeling skin all over again. That would really make my vacation not having been worth it. Anyways, I was thinking it might just take a few weeks and not months, since my skin had been used to it for so long before I left.. At least I hope so.

Could anyone tell me something about this? Maybe from experience?

Yes, your skin is not used to the bp since you've been off of it. You'll have to start over as a new person, with a smaller amount so your skin can get used to it again.