Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cbjornn

I have the supplies, what should my regimen be???

So i have searched this board through and through and have tried many things, and thank you everyone i have found many products that work very well for me!

I am a 22 year old male and i suffer moderate acne, i dont have oily skin and it doesn't dry out either. I was on Dan Kearn's regimen and it worked well but i was tired of my face always being so red and being afraid of the sun and now after a few months of being off it it's almost not so red at all! I have a lot of post acne marks and semi-frequent breakouts (2 -3 times a week) and usually 12 or so active zits at a time. Usually around my temples, in between my eye brows, cheek bone area and especially the ends of my jaw bone area by my neck and a lot on my chest and some on my back. I want a good regimen that isn't so harsh because my skin goes red easy, but that doesn't have 9 steps. I figure maybe a couple masks a week, and the basic wash, tone and moisturize technique. What products that i have should i use for this?

I have: 100% Tea Tree Oil, Acne.org's BP, head and shoulders, Neutrogena pore minimizing wash, Neutrogena pore minimizing toner, Neutrogena spf 70 sunscreen, soft coated Aspirin for masks, ACV, Cera Ve Lotion, Fruit of the Earth Aloe Vera, mama lotion, Gold Bond Body Powder, POM drink and good herbal tea.

This is my first post by the way so please respond, University life is hard enough without all this!

Any suggestions are welcomed!!!