Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi, I have been on the regiam for a while now and am up to my 2 full pumps... problem is my skin is getting really dry, I did try lowering the bp usuage but then I started to break out so I am back to two full pumps as it is what is working to get ride of the remaining acne.

Currently I use Neutrogena Oil Free SPF 15 moisturiser most nights & day (usa AHA at night usually).

Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions for a better moisturiser..I have to continue using my current moisturiser during the day as I usually have oily t-zone and this helps a lot with it being oil free, but I think I need a little heavier one that wont clog up all my pores for night time.

Any suggestions?? Note I live in Canada so what may be availble to you might now be here.

If you need to moisturize more then twice a day, do so.

Maybe you should try picking up Dan's moisturizer or the Cetaphil moisturizer for usage in the night time.

If you need to moisturize more then twice a day, do so.

Maybe you should try picking up Dan's moisturizer or the Cetaphil moisturizer for usage in the night time.