Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TiagoR

Cleaning Skin

Hi all.

I'm Portuguese so sorry for my bad english, i'm new here and I've been reading the regimen and I want to ask what you think about this cleaner to use before applying the Benzoyl peroxide.

I took a print so you can see the specifications of the product.

post-109234-1249151555_thumb.jpg

Regards.

post-109234-1249151555_thumb.jpg

As long as it is gentle and unmedicated, it should be fine to use. Although, there are less expensive products out there. That line is pretty pricey, from what I know.

As long as it is gentle and unmedicated, it should be fine to use. Although, there are less expensive products out there. That line is pretty pricey, from what I know.

I concur. As long as it's gentle, you should be fine. There are a lot of acne washes out there that are way too harsh and contain nasty chemicals like triclosan. This one you asked about doesn't seem like a typical "acne wash" which is good. Not sure if you're into using natural remedies, but I have been using Desert Essence Thoroughly Clean Face Wash for many, many years. It's very, very gentle. And it contains 100% natural ingredients. I see you're from Portugal, so I am not sure how you might come by this other than to order it online. At my health food store, it's around $9, though I can get it for $5.49 at Trader Joe's, an American grocery store.

I concur. As long as it's gentle, you should be fine. There are a lot of acne washes out there that are way too harsh and contain nasty chemicals like triclosan. This one you asked about doesn't seem like a typical "acne wash" which is good. Not sure if you're into using natural remedies, but I have been using Desert Essence Thoroughly Clean Face Wash for many, many years. It's very, very gentle. And it contains 100% natural ingredients. I see you're from Portugal, so I am not sure how you might come by this other than to order it online. At my health food store, it's around $9, though I can get it for $5.49 at Trader Joe's, an American grocery store.

Forgot to say that I think your English is just fine. :D

Thanks for the answers.

Do you think it's better to buy the acne.org products instead of other products?

Regards.

Well,it probably would be best to use acne.org products. They are proven to work well together. Or, use Dan's recommended products, those are great too. I use his benzoyl peroxide, cerave moisturizer, and his cleanser. Be sure to read reviews on whatever you are planning to buy.

Good luck!!