Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Im getting really sick of having to wear makeup everyday!! I hate the way it looks like im trying really hard to cover up my skin, I know it is obvious I wear makeup, but not wearing it is not an option, because when I dont I feel even worse(and cant go to work without it)!!I just want to wakeup and Go, but Im afraid I will never be able to do that!! ahhh this is soo frustrating!!

aww, girl, I know what you mean.

having to wake up everyday and put on so much makeup

is a hassle. I wish so badly I didn't have to wear so much

makeup, but think of it this way: at least we can cover up

all our flaws and make it seem like our skin is perfect. people

with severe acne can't do that or even moderate acne can't

do that.

I'm utterly sick of makeup too. I haven't been able to wear it much due to certain circumstances in my life. I think I'm slightly traumatized by it too, especially from the numerous events when people have told me I should wear makeup (I usually don't) as if I look too grotesque without it.

My advice is to simply stop wearing it if it bothers you that much. There is no law that says all girls must wear makeup every day.Tell people who makes comment about it to fuck off and just get on with your life. I only cover up my skin on days when I feel like it's so bad I can't walk out of the door without committing emotional suicide.

aww, girl, I know what you mean.

having to wake up everyday and put on so much makeup

is a hassle. I wish so badly I didn't have to wear so much

makeup, but think of it this way: at least we can cover up

all our flaws and make it seem like our skin is perfect. people

with severe acne can't do that or even moderate acne can't

do that.

I have severe(now more moderate) acne so even when I do wear makeup I still look horrible. :S

consider yourself lucky, guys dont (really) have the option to even hide.

Guys don't even have that option... do you know how lucky you are? =\

Ya I know, sorry to be complaining that must be really annoying to you.....Im will try to consider myself lucky

my advice is to simply stop wearing it if it bothers you that much. There is no law that says all girls must wear makeup every day.Tell people who makes comment about it to fuck off and just get on with your life.

i 2nd this. if you don't feel good about wearing your makeup, then you don't need that kind of stress.

i got sick of makeup too so i just stop wearing it. i have red marks but i don't care. the makeup was clogging my pores and didn't look that great to begin with. i wear mascara and a little bit of under eye concealer and that's it.

my advice is to simply stop wearing it if it bothers you that much. There is no law that says all girls must wear makeup every day.Tell people who makes comment about it to fuck off and just get on with your life.

i 2nd this. if you don't feel good about wearing your makeup, then you don't need that kind of stress.

Why would i stop if I feel even worse without it.....would you tell an overweight person to stop wearing clothes because they don't like the way they fit and feel ugly???!! hahah

Why would i stop if I feel even worse without it.....would you tell an overweight person to stop wearing clothes because they don't like the way they fit and feel ugly???!! hahah

i felt the same way in the beginning. i thought i would look worse but it was silly hiding it. it makes me feel much more open not wearing makeup when i go out. but it's just me and took a long time to accept it lol

Im so sick of wearing makeup as well. Ive figured out a system that works well for me. I try not to wear makeup when im at home alone, home with my family, or at home with my close friends. If im running to the store i try not to either. That way i don't feel like im ALWAYS wearing it. For a while last year i went completely without makeup. I really can't do that now considering im on accutane and im still breaking out and red. :( However, i feel like if you slowly figure out situations where you feel comfortable not wearing makeup you should take advantage of them and go natural. (i just mean with coverup and face makeup) I gotta have my eyeliner. haha. But i know how you feel, i see my sisters jump in the shower and run out the door while im stuck in the bathroom trying to hide something i know people can see anyway. But i can coverup some and mellow the redness which makes me feel better..untill i take it off at night. Its a vicious cycle.

I wear makeup for everything, so it is a huge hassle.

especially during the school year, but I have to deal.

even when Im with my bestfriends I wear makeup,

but it really is just because I feel better that way. I

always am so naturally confident when I wear makeup

but I hate it, haha. I'm also confused because when

I have makeup on guys notice me and stuff but Im

almost positive if I went without makeup guys would

not think Im pretty.

me too..I wish I had normal skin so I don't have to wear makeup but I do. Sometimes however I enjoy it, knowing that I am looking my "best", but I've cut down on it. Even my female friends tell me to put on some eyeliner and mascara lol. But it's the foundation I cannot quit due to my skin.. even when clubbing I try not to slather on too much, and wearing only foundation, mascara and blusher. I don't want guys or people in general to get too used to seeing me with all the makeup and getting a shock when I don't put on any.

I hate it too. My boyfriend has baby-face clear skin and I got these red spots on my face.

I have to even wear make up when I'm sleeping with him so I don't embarrass myself.

He says he doesn't care about my face, and loves me for who I am, but I feel really ..like not myself when I don't wear any.

I wish I could just wake up and see a clear face, hopefully with the stuff I'm doing it'll get better :)

Always think positive!

I hate it too. My boyfriend has baby-face clear skin and I got these red spots on my face.

I have to even wear make up when I'm sleeping with him so I don't embarrass myself.

He says he doesn't care about my face, and loves me for who I am, but I feel really ..like not myself when I don't wear any.

I wish I could just wake up and see a clear face, hopefully with the stuff I'm doing it'll get better :)

Always think positive!

Your very lucky to have such a nice boyfriend.. You should definitely try to be without makeup around him once.. The way you are describing him he wouldn't care about that.. And that will give you enough confidence.. Sleeping with makeup doesn't sound nice.. You need to give your skin some time to breath.. Just a suggestion.. :)

Always think positive!

Your very lucky to have such a nice boyfriend.. You should definitely try to be without makeup around him once.. The way you are describing him he wouldn't care about that.. And that will give you enough confidence.. Sleeping with makeup doesn't sound nice.. You need to give your skin some time to breath.. Just a suggestion.. :)

He's seen me without make up. He says he loves me for who I am and even calls me cute!

He even says I look better without make up on. .

I'm so lucky to have such a guy. But I'm also scared he'll want to leave me because of my skin. >:

Guys will say a lot of things to get you in bed...

Always think positive!

He's seen me without make up. He says he loves me for who I am and even calls me cute!

I'm so lucky to have such a guy. But I'm also scared he'll want to leave me because of my skin. >:

Wow that sounds amazing.. I really think he does love you for who you are and not how you look.. I can understand your fear.. But when he says you look good without makeup I'm sure he isn't lying.. Anyways I am not saying you need to be without makeup all the time with him but may be sometimes.. These are just my thoughts.. Go ahead whatever you are comfortable in.. :)

Guys will say a lot of things to get you in bed...

That probably depends on how long you have been with the guy and how well you know him..

Guys don't even have that option... do you know how lucky you are? =\

yea but having to put makeup on a face full of pimples is just as bad

I used to hate waking up two hours early to apply foundation. I had all these different steps and I had to make sure I applied it in front of a window so that I could see what it looked like in daylight. I had to cake it on.

I hate it too. I can't stand the feel of it on my face.

The mental side of things, it's like i'm living a lie. Those layers of foundation does not show my true face to the world. But then again they don't wannu see :dance:

I've gotten over the whole "wear makeup everyday" thing. Like, I keep telling myself how this'll all get better, and that people notice you less than you think, and how it's so not an issue, and how I really am beautiful. But whenever I go out with my mom she always tells me to put makeup on or I'm not leaving the house, and all my efforts of keeping myself up go down the drain. If I didn't have my dad who always tells me how perfect I am, I don't think I'd ever leave my room.