Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i have always had facial acne which is now pretty much all cleared up due to tazorac and minocycline... but the past 3 weeks ive been getting really bad acne on my back and a little on my chest.... i havent changed anything and i think its really weird b/c it just now started...i use clean n clear shower gel but it does absolutely nothin... any suggestions on what i should be taking... or doing???? thanks

This is my exact problem! The second my face got clear from being on the regimen, my back and chest broke out like crazy. I don't understand it at all. I haven't really figured out a way to combat it yet, I'm still testing things out. Let me know if you find something that works. A lot of people said to try the oxy body wash, but I haven't had any money to buy it lately . Maybe try that out. Good luck!!!

Mercer

Guest fatman_uk

I might try usin some salt on my shoulders where i get it when im in the shower, jus as a test.

I mean, the Oxy shower gel is workin good an im clear there apart from a new spot every few days but if salt works ten it'll be halla cheaper compared to £4.49 a bottle which only lasts 3 weeks. :shock:

Im against it kinda since salt aggravates u, but on the other hand, body areas like the torso arn't as sensitive as ur face an mine seems to be able to take more of abeatin, chemical-wise than my face can. PLUS when i sweat after a workout an my sweat dries up, it leaves my shoulder rashes DEAD an lookin dam good, like it was never there.

I'll start this salt thing 2morow if i remember an report back when i've got an opinion. :)

Sorry for the off-topicness i led into, lol.

-Gaz

What do you mean by using Salt? Just rubbing salt on your back and shoulders?

Also does the B-5 system work on the body? Everyone has been talking about how well it works on the face (I've noticed improvement) but I haven't noticed anything for the back or chest yet.

Guest fatman_uk

Bupolo, yeah i mean jus smear some salt on while in the shower, not runbbing but smootherin it around.

Did it tonight an then washed it off with some NORMAL shower gel instead of the Oxy stuff. Im gonna see if it works over the next week or so, cause this Oxy stuff is hella expensive, lol. :)

-Gaz

I've been having this same problem too. I used to have very mild breakouts on my back and chest when I was 15, but it went away within a year. Now that I'm 23, I'm breaking out worse (everywhere for that matter). What gives?

use the purpose bar soap all over back, neck, shoulders, and chest when you are in the shower. Lather it up, spread it around, and wash it off. One time a day, thats it, pat it dry gently and your done. Seriously. Try it.

I have been using just plain Dial Antibacterial body wash (in mountain fresh) for the past 2 years and it’s been working great. Since acne is a bacterium you’d think that you would fight it with an antibacterial. I just have to make sure I wash after I sweat excessively, like in the gym. I recommended this body wash to a friend recently and he said it worked great. But keep in mind you need to stick with it for a month just like any acne treatment. Be warned, though, I changed to a different scent in December and had a horrible allergic reaction.