Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

When I was watching TV (more like a news source), they featured an old woman with the smoothest complexion I've ever seen. It was all thanks to some oxygen facial therapy she was doing on a regular basis, and the her derm was telling the newscast that pure oxygen in minimal amounts is healthy for the skin (too much oxygen means too much hydrogen peroxide, which is toxic). Unfortunately, this type of facial treatment is COSTLY! But the woman was like above 60 and her skin looked so clear, wrinkle-free, and glowing rosy.

So then when I was at ULTA, I came across Neaclear products (lo and behold, they happened to contain oxygen!), and I was skeptic to purchase them without doing research. So I researched as much as I could find, and it seems as if not many people have tried their products because this company is relatively new! The sites that I usually go to for skin product reviews feature the product with no reviews whatsoever. Acne.org doesn't even have neaclear products in the database. I've only come across four sites total that have user reviews, and all these reviews are positive.

Today, I purchased Neaclear Liquid Oxygen Acne Wash (with Salicylic Acid) and Neaclear Liquid Oxygen Acne Scar Remedy. In total, it cost me about $23 at ULTA. I am planning to use them in small amounts, because I don't want to get a hydrogen peroxide overdose or anything.

Has anyone here tried them/is trying them at the moment?

I would have to say that the Neaclear Scar product isn't showing any dramatic results (not that I expect it in only a 3 week span), but the Acne wash is actually pretty effective. The pimples seem to disappear faster with this wash (like in 2 days); the swelling just halts, and then it starts to turn pink and become flat.

When I was watching TV (more like a news source), they featured an old woman with the smoothest complexion I've ever seen. It was all thanks to some oxygen facial therapy she was doing on a regular basis, and the her derm was telling the newscast that pure oxygen in minimal amounts is healthy for the skin (too much oxygen means too much hydrogen peroxide, which is toxic). Unfortunately, this type of facial treatment is COSTLY! But the woman was like above 60 and her skin looked so clear, wrinkle-free, and glowing rosy.

So then when I was at ULTA, I came across Neaclear products (lo and behold, they happened to contain oxygen!), and I was skeptic to purchase them without doing research. So I researched as much as I could find, and it seems as if not many people have tried their products because this company is relatively new! The sites that I usually go to for skin product reviews feature the product with no reviews whatsoever. Acne.org doesn't even have neaclear products in the database. I've only come across four sites total that have user reviews, and all these reviews are positive.

Today, I purchased Neaclear Liquid Oxygen Acne Wash (with Salicylic Acid) and Neaclear Liquid Oxygen Acne Scar Remedy. In total, it cost me about $23 at ULTA. I am planning to use them in small amounts, because I don't want to get a hydrogen peroxide overdose or anything.

Has anyone here tried them/is trying them at the moment?

I think I've seen the "young" old woman that was featured.=) That facial therapy method was patterned or hailed from hyperbaric therapy. Quite a newermethod in the medical scene but this actually dates back in 1662. It is very beneficial to a lot of existing illnesses now, including acne. (but very expensive)

http://www.synergyreleasesports.com/therapies/hyperbaric

I would have to say that the Neaclear Scar product isn't showing any dramatic results (not that I expect it in only a 3 week span), but the Acne wash is actually pretty effective. The pimples seem to disappear faster with this wash (like in 2 days); the swelling just halts, and then it starts to turn pink and become flat.

are you still using Neaclear?

I just bought Neaclear and will let the group know how it goes. I am incredible sceptical, especially as liquid oxygen is only stable at -183 degrees - YIKES! No, they don't put liquid oxygen in it despite the claim, but they do state that about 5% of their product is liquid oxygen. Funny that it is listed as the first ingredient. But never one to stop trying. We'll give it a whirl.

I just bought Neaclear and will let the group know how it goes. I am incredible sceptical, especially as liquid oxygen is only stable at -183 degrees - YIKES! No, they don't put liquid oxygen in it despite the claim, but they do state that about 5% of their product is liquid oxygen. Funny that it is listed as the first ingredient. But never one to stop trying. We'll give it a whirl.

Where did you get it from? Well good luck and keep us updated ;)

well i saw the product at ulta also and bought the toner on a whim and WOW. like the redness on my cheeks are like almost gone!! its been there since like forever (no kiddin!) well actually im not sure if it was the toner or the new moisturizer im using which is sweet almond oil. but ughhh the smell i feel like im putting pure alcohol on my face! but whatever its working so yea.... hehe :) i