Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Superuke

HURRAY! CONGRATULATE ME!

Hi guys. Its me again. i'm officially one week on the regimen. and i can start seeing results already. although its not completely clear , but at least its good enough . i dont have active spots anymore. only those pimples without pus. and alot of red marks. but the red marks seemed to be fader off. i'm not sure. anyway. i just started to take vitamin B complex+C hopefully it will help me on the regimen. and my skin is less oily now. but it was kinda dry like two days ago.. and flakey on my chin too. but now their fine. so i might increase my BP tonight. anyway i only use BP once a day..cause it really drys me up and i have school . so i cant go school all red and stuff. due to my sensitive skin. sigh.. but this regimen is working even on one day. so yeah. i'm feeling more confident. here's what i use.

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser

Panoxyl 2.5

Cetaphil Moisterizer.

I make sure i moisterize every time i use BP. and i will wait around 10 mins in between for it to dry. yup.. advise, questions , comments and encouragement would be gladly welcome. THANK YOU~~~~~~~! :D

congrats : ) when i was on the regimen, taking supplements to aid the skin really helped reduce inflammation. good luck with increasing your amount of bp.