Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
EVH5150

Question for people who had success

Well ive been on the regimen for a little over a month now and I didn't start seeing results until about the 1 month mark. I was real excited thinking the whole purging period was over, but just a few days ago I broke out like crazy. My question is has anyone here who has had the regimen clear them up experience a purge really bad even after a whole month? I'm just looking for some encouraging news. I'm not going to stop the regimen no matter what until at least the three month period is over. As of now I'm fairly clear but i got one huge cyst like pimple coming in. Its just a little discouraging thats all. Acne has ruined every aspect of my life like today me and my dude were swimmin and he invited 2 hot chicks over but I stayed away the whole time looking like an idiot cuz my face was just a minefield of zits. Thanks guys

Well ive been on the regimen for a little over a month now and I didn't start seeing results until about the 1 month mark. I was real excited thinking the whole purging period was over, but just a few days ago I broke out like crazy. My question is has anyone here who has had the regimen clear them up experience a purge really bad even after a whole month? I'm just looking for some encouraging news. I'm not going to stop the regimen no matter what until at least the three month period is over. As of now I'm fairly clear but i got one huge cyst like pimple coming in. Its just a little discouraging thats all. Acne has ruined every aspect of my life like today me and my dude were swimmin and he invited 2 hot chicks over but I stayed away the whole time looking like an idiot cuz my face was just a minefield of zits. Thanks guys

It took me about two months for the purging period to stop. The reason why Dan says to "Wait three months" is because the regimen can have a "purging period" during that time. Patience!

Acne can take weeks, even months, to form, so it's entirely possible that the acne you're dealing with now was forming before you even started The Regimen. Just stick with it. ; )