Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RAWRdinosaur

New to Duac - some feedback please

Hi,

Tonight I am starting to use Duac. My doctor said to put it just on the "big pussy pimples" (yes he used those exact words...).

Just wondering what experience you guys have had with this product.

I hope this clears me! :pray:

Thanks.

Hello again i thought i would let you know ...

Duac is working excellent for me !!

Its reducing the redness i get for weeks after spots and is slowly reducing the puffiness of them

I tell you one thing

within the week of me using this the redness is definatly going down

All people reading

GIVE IT A GO :D

also - i have dry sensitive skin and duac isnt too drying

so its awesome ! :)

thanks so much for sharing!

i also have a similar skin type to you so that is good to know!

It has worked really well in combating emerging pimples but for one's that I already had before using duac it has taken a little more time.

Do you use it before or after you moisturise?

ooh also just wondering what is your skin care routine like? if that is not too personal or anything...

also sorry i have been previously totally neglecting this topic... i was super busy with school and i just had little to no time for forums lol

Hey, Duac is really good product, it is the only thing that works and FAST!. I finished course accutane(never gonna do it again!), Antibiotics(Lymecycline, Doxy), differin and many more....nothing worked. Then I tried duac and within 2weeks my acne was gone and im still clear after using it for few months.

Any of you know if its ok to use it on whole face? Since i used to get different types of acne all over the face :)

I'm not really sure but just keep it away from mouth, eyes etc

Also how do you use duac like before or after moisturiser etc? and what is your face routine like?

Hmm, i use moisturizer only at night, when i dont use duac. I apply duac in mornings without any moisturizers. My skin got used to it and no longer is dry.

My regimen:

Morning:

I wash my face with mix of hot/cold water and Dermowas soap.

After 5mins i apply Duac all over the face.

Night:

Washing my face with hot/cold water and dermowas soap and after 5mins I apply moisturizer

Heh, thats about all. This regimen is very easy for me to follow and works wonderful for me :)

Well what do you do to combat any dead skin?

When i don't exfoliate i alway get a horrible build up of dead skin lol soo gross.

oh and i'm not questioning your routine but maybe you should apply a sunscreen before you go out in the morning especially after you use duac as it makes your skin more sensitive to the sun.

well, i believe i exfoliate enough with washing my face with Dermowas. It is really good soap. For me not using AHAs or Scrubs just to exfoliate works better.

As for sunscreen, i never got any burns before or while using duac. The only time when i had to use sunscreen was when i was on Accutane. Then i could feel slight burning when i was in open sun. But with duac i believe when you are no longer red, its ok to be without sunscreen.