Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey I'm thinking of switching moisturizers. I currently use aveenos daily mousturizing lotion. My skin is currently kinda red on my jaw and dry. I just switched regimens so my skins adjusting and my moisturizers not cutting it. Any suggestions would be great :)

I have been using Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion for a few months and I really like it. It used to sting a little bit when I first started using it, but it doesn't anymore and now it's really great. It has AHA which make my skin smooth and it totally doesn't clog pores. It is really light and non-greasy and has SPF 15 which is great!

I use Target brand Dual Action Moisturizer, which is oil free and contains salicylic acid. For a store brand moisturizer, it works really well if you have oily or combination skin. The only problem I ever have, is it will flake on my face as I'm putting in on if I don't shake the bottle before using it. I use Clean & Clean Morning Burst when I want to spend a little extra money for the subtle light reflectors in the moisturizer and the SPF 15...I actually have to shake this bottle too, come to think of it.

I use Cetaphil. It felt a little heavy when I first started using it, but I got used to it pretty quickly, and it's the only moisturizer that's ever really worked for me.

I have been using Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion for a few months and I really like it. It used to sting a little bit when I first started using it, but it doesn't anymore and now it's really great. It has AHA which make my skin smooth and it totally doesn't clog pores. It is really light and non-greasy and has SPF 15 which is great!

I use the same one. :D

wow ive been looking for something that contains aha. ive been using neutrogena sensitive skin oil free moisturizer ( dunno if its the same thing) which has worked fine but i wanted to find aha somewhere or in some product. is that one in a regular pharmacy with the other neut. products?

Guest missyjean130

Avalon Organics Vitality Serum is my favorite!

It's really light since it's not a cream,great for oilier skin. It also packs a lot of nutrients for something so liht-vitamin C,E,A,orange oils,Borage oil,lavander oil,flax seed oil,shea butter,aloe...

wow ive been looking for something that contains aha. ive been using neutrogena sensitive skin oil free moisturizer ( dunno if its the same thing) which has worked fine but i wanted to find aha somewhere or in some product. is that one in a regular pharmacy with the other neut. products?

yep, in the same isle. it looks like this

it'll specifically say that it contains AHA

Hey I'm thinking of switching moisturizers. I currently use aveenos daily mousturizing lotion. My skin is currently kinda red on my jaw and dry. I just switched regimens so my skins adjusting and my moisturizers not cutting it. Any suggestions would be great :)

I love unrefined shea butter. It's all natural and has great healing and moisturizing properties.