Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
invisable girl

Went to family reunion yesterday

I had a great skin morning, so I was feeling good. It was at the lake, lots of relatives I haven't seen in years. There's public restrooms, no mirrors. So I'm talkin and feeling confident because I don't have to obsess about my skin looking horrid. It's nice and cool, so no sweaty face washing all my make up off.

5 hrs later I arrive home, look in the mirror and see a gigantic zit on my chin with a large white center staring back at me. UGH. I saw the red spot in the morning, but decided not to mess with it. Wished I had. Oh well....

That has happened to me before. I thought my face was good, I was being social, talking and no one said anything. I get home, look in the mirror and BOOM! :(

At least you had fun! ;)

I have to agree with carmusen, even though I understand what you feel like. I used to hate coming home and seeing irritated zits on my face.

Think about it this way. You were able to be yourself without worry about skin. This means people were enjoying your company, and couldn't tell it was bothering you.