Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I am not sure how i can explain this but i will do my best. When i look closely at my skin i have what looks like these small whiteheads, (slightly raised) and when i pick it off or out this little white chunk comes out from my skin and leaves a hole in my skin like an open pore from where it was. It isn't skin. i am wondering what this is and whats causing it? Anyone know what i am talking about or what it is?

I get those too, I'm not really sure what they are though. But I strongly recommend not picking at your skin, it can leave nasty scars.

sounds like bacteria and pus thats hardened and blocked your pore. i get this too. but yeah i agree with the person above, its really not good to pick. it will lead to your pores becoming larger in the the long run. doing a face steam now and then helps to rid pores of some bacteria and exfoliating is very important and using an acne treatment with salysilic acid helps keep your pores clean.

yah its pretty normal, a lot of slaons offer professional unplugging and stuff, its kinda normal to maintain them, ,maybe not by excessive squeezing though