Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
D_lightful

Eye Shadows? What are your faves?

List 'em.

Brands, shades, and howlong they last/do you need to use a primer?

1) Fave eye shadow combo for a day look/work look.

2) Fave for a night out.

Ready. Set. GO!

:D

of the shadows from nyx that i've tried, i really like them. i also really like glamourazzi from flirt as a crease color. it's a purple with gold flecks. i think it's a pretty versatile color. i have to use a primer or a cream shadow to stop them from creasing during the day.

1) for day my fave combo is using neutrals. i use champagne on the lid, iced mocha on the crease (all nyx), and any vanilla-ish highlight on the brow bone.

2) fave for night is a smokey eye. i just use any black shadow and for a pop of color i'll use a purple, or any bright color as an eyeliner.

Prime is a must, if you want your make up to last. Try a liquid eye shadow like This I use it, and it keeps my eye shadow good all day.

Dramatic colors are not that great. They are hard to make perfect, and usually you will end up messing it up.

Try these soft colors. They really make your eyes Pop

Have fun. Stay away from a lot of eye linner, it is yucky!

I found a fantastic neutral palette for an everyday look. It's a Revlon mineral eyeshadow called "Tiger Eye." It's 3 shimmery bronzey shades that look amazing on me. Subtle but gorgeous.

For a night out my favorite thing to do is a smokey eye, but instead of doing it with the traditional neutrals, I do a purple smokey eye. Just a little bit different, and I love how it looks.

I have brown eyes, BTW.