Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
coolguy

i have cystic acne.my friend once did too.i think he still does. how can i approach him so i can ask for his advice? or let him know i also have it.

I would wait until you are in a conversation with him (you know, don't randomly call him up and ask about skin care) and carefully mention YOUR skin. Maybe itch your neck a little and comment upon how your BP dries you out a bit. Then compliment his skin and ask how he keeps it clear. This way you are talking about YOUR skin (and by doing this you avoid the risk of embarrassing him) while learning about his regimen - and you will also gain his support.

alright. will do. thanks alot for the advice daisybukes! my cystic acne is really bad (well in my view it's really bad cus i often get these 1 or 2 nasty boils) and i really want to get rid of it so maybe my friend has advice.

hmmm yes the Heir, that could be another option. that's something i've been keeping in mind for a while haha. but thanks anyways!