Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
makeupforeverx3

EASIEST & CHEAPEST WAY TO CLEAR YOUR SKIN

A little bit of background information on me and my skin: I have mild to moderate acne whiteheads, blackheads...typical teen acne (nothing cystic). It's also EXTREMELY stubborn I've been dealing with it for about 2 years and I've finally found something that's really worked for me and in just days has made such a difference on my skin. No, it's not a prescription from the derm or an OTC product. It's a natural honey mask!

My recipe:

1 tbsp of Honey [heals blemishes, softens skin]

1/2 tsp of Olive Oil [for moisture]

Egg White [tightens your skin while the mask is on, when off leaves skin brighter and smoother]

Cinnamon (two dashes) [kills bacteria]

It is a miracle I've used it for two consecutive days and it's really worked wonders. I can't guarantee it'll work as well as it did for me for you but I can honestly say it's worth a shot. Apply it onto a clean face and moisturize after and it's the best treatment you can do, all natural and you are using everything you have in your kitchen. It's really great everybody! The reason I joined this forum is solely to tell you all about this. So try it and give me your feedback on this thread! I'd love to know if I've helped any of you.

Thank you for reading and sorry if I posted this in the wrong section...

-M

Moved to the Nutrition And Holistic Health board.

The Announcements And Feedback board is for discussing technical issues on the boards, and specifically says, "To have an acne related question answered, make sure to post in one of the other forums below."

Please read the board descriptions before posting to make sure you're posting on the appropriate board.

A little bit of background information on me and my skin: I have mild to moderate acne whiteheads, blackheads...typical teen acne (nothing cystic). It's also EXTREMELY stubborn I've been dealing with it for about 2 years and I've finally found something that's really worked for me and in just days has made such a difference on my skin. No, it's not a prescription from the derm or an OTC product. It's a natural honey mask!

My recipe:

Egg White [tightens your skin while the mask is on, when off leaves skin brighter and smoother]

It is a miracle I've used it for two consecutive days and it's really worked wonders. I can't guarantee it'll work as well as it did for me for you but I can honestly say it's worth a shot. Apply it onto a clean face and moisturize after and it's the best treatment you can do, all natural and you are using everything you have in your kitchen. It's really great everybody! The reason I joined this forum is solely to tell you all about this. So try it and give me your feedback on this thread! I'd love to know if I've helped any of you.

-M

Wow!! I'm so glad I found your thread. My 11 year old daughter is suffering terribly with acne on her forehead and nothing works!! I'm going to get her to try this for a couple of days and see if she gets similar results to yours. I know we're all different, but hey, nothing has worked so far so we'll definitely be giving this a go tonight. Thanks for sharing!!

Acne takes weeks, sometimes months, to form, so products that claim to work wonders in only days are usually only working on the acne at the very surface. It takes at least a month or two to find out if a treatment really works.

What works on visible acne may not work on acne that's forming under the skin, and sometimes may actually make acne worse. For example, some people are able to use olive oil topically with no problems, but olive oil is comedogenic for some people.

My recipe:

-M

Wow!! I'm so glad I found your thread. My 11 year old daughter is suffering terribly with acne on her forehead and nothing works!! I'm going to get her to try this for a couple of days and see if she gets similar results to yours. I know we're all different, but hey, nothing has worked so far so we'll definitely be giving this a go tonight. Thanks for sharing!!

I'm really glad your going to try this on your daughter! It's funny that she has bad acne on her forehead because that's where I had it! Let me know how it works for her! :) Glad I could help.

Eh, honey doesn't work for me. It makes me break out more! Maybe I'm just not using it properly. I found lemon juice to be much more effective.

~ GH

I personally have found that treatments that you apply from the outside don't really help acne at all, in fact more often than not they make things worse.

The worst experience I had was with potter's clay which gave me 10+ pimples after 1 application.

Believe me curing acne is an inside job.

K

I may give that mask a try. It is all ingredients from home and that is great because I have sensitive skin and am allergic to many acne products from the store.