Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
a.collantes

the regimen has changed my life

All I wanna say is Thank you Dan Kern for sharing us your success.

The regimen has changed my life. When I had acne, I had little confidence too approach girls, the only thing that I have is my humor. Acne has lowered my self esteem so much that I think I have wasted some years of my teenage life. Back at December 08, there was an event in my life that pushed me saying "I'm fed up with acne so much and I'm gonna do something about it and I will never give up!". So my first weapon is the internet, I researched a lot of things before I spend a lot of money, effort, and time to get rid of acne. Then luckily, I bumped into acne.org. At first, I was a little hesitant about the regimen but then I read the feedbacks and the stories from the people who tried it. Then I read about the science of acne and then I read the science of the regimen.

After a few days of thinking it over, I said to myself, "I only have one life and I can't repeat it, I will not let acne ruin my life, I have so much years to come ahead of me and I'm not gonna waste it on acne". Then I saved up money, went to the drugstore and bought me some BP, cleanser and moisturizer. Before I applied BP, I new what will go on. The dry, itchy, redness of the skin. But I said to myself "What will I lose, money and time, hehehe, but there's nothing wrong in trying". So the first few weeks was harsh. I remember that I was about to give up because of the pain of the BP and the time being spent but I vowed to myself that I will never give up. Come March 09 and things are getting better, I've adjusted to the BP, to my schedule and people are commenting that I'm getting more handsome. hehehehe. Still I'm on my purging stage where the remaining acne are being brought to the surface. And you know what, after more than 7 months of waiting, pursuing, inspiration, prayer, I finally succeeded. Just to remind you, the regimen is not a cure but a prevention to acne. I still get one to four pimples onec in a while but nevertheless. I'm still happy

The regimen is so successful, joined with my braces. People are saying that I'm getting more handsome and it really raises my self esteem, self confidence. More chicks are talking and looking at me. I'm so thankful to God and to Dan Kern for sharing his secret to us,

You don't know how much time I have saved from acne, how much fun it is without acne. I hope you guys feel what I feel right now. Just a little prayer, discipline, determination, inspiration and all will work

Moved to the Acne.org Regimen board.

The Announcements And Feedback board is for discussing technical issues on the boards. Please read the board descriptions to make sure you're posting on the appropriate board.

I'm so very happy for you! Thank you for coming here and sharing your story with us. It's always nice to hear, and very encouraging to others who may still be considering whether to try the Regimen or not.

Congrats on your good results! :)

may i please see your before and after??

cuz im reaching my 3rd week and im kinda hopeless right now...

it is worse than ever... i need some motivation... to keep on going

I would also love to see the before and after photos.

Congratulations!

fabuloso man, i'm completely too, perfectly smooth and sexy bumpless. except i think i outgrew my acne lol. i cant get acne for shit now, i rub my face and not wash it for days and still not one pimple shows up. and yes having compliments like OMG your face is soo clear really helps.welcome to the good life my friend haha

fabuloso man, i'm completely too, perfectly smooth and sexy bumpless. except i think i outgrew my acne lol. i cant get acne for shit now, i rub my face and not wash it for days and still not one pimple shows up. and yes having compliments like OMG your face is soo clear really helps.welcome to the good life my friend haha

wow... i so envy you man... how did you do it?? nothing special but just followed regimen???

man you gotta tell us some info

wow... i so envy you man... how did you do it?? nothing special but just followed regimen???

man you gotta tell us some info

some special things that I did during the regimen is that i have a special towel for my face only, and pop pimples that will expel pus and sanitizing it immediately with alchohol