Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gracieb

Could The Regimen Work For Me?

I am now three and a half months into the regimen: I am having a terrible time with my housemates and severe lack of sleep. Because of this, my skin could be suffering a lot more than it is; what I am finding, however, is that I am still susceptible to one or two spots per week and they are much worse if I pick. I am trying to avoid picking, but it's rather tempting.

Since my facial, when I was at home, my red marks and some indentation have minimised. Yey. I have another two booked for over the Christmas holidays; let's hope that they have a similar effect..!

Sunday 29th November: Today I have fantastic news - I do not have any active acne!! I am not sure how long this will last, but I am enjoying it for now.. :)

About a week after the post above, I had an upsetting eruption, which I remarked on a different topic forum about, but since then..I have been more or less spot free! I don't get weekly outbreaks now. Instead, I probably get one or two spots every couple of weeks, I am overjoyed!

Using AHA as a night-time moisturiser has really helped me, I think. It's just cemented the results of the regimen for me and made them more reliable. My skin is looking replensihed and recovering. I have about 6 marks from previous acne, but it is fading. My life feels changed. It really does. Long may this continue - and all the best to everyone else!

Dan Kern, you have saved me!

Everybody, the regimen has taken me 4 months for solid results and a belief that my condition is stable. I also eat very healthily and supplement this with a B vit, Zinc tablet and exercise. Your body will reap the rewards. Please be patient with these adjustments - they will bear fruit!

MUCH LOVE x

Well then Happy Holidays Gracie!!!!!!!!!!! :xmas: U deserve it girl! Stay strong and positive, keep smiling!!!!!!!!!!!!! & Happy New Year to all! ;):D Remember a New Year brings new opportunities!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so very much! I am very happy right now, but equally aware that these things move and change. I am living in the now. And it is good. Love to all. Please let me know if I can be of any help to you.

Hello, anybody who is interested!

I hardly come on acne.org these days, as I am very fortunate not to have to. After 4 years of Hell with my acne, I am now consistently clear - with a very occasional blemish here and there. I have been on the regimen over 8 months, and my detox body cleanse was so useful; I can now eat what I want (within moderation or I'll get fat!!), but it doesn't effect my skin. What a blessing.

The DKR comes strongly recommended by me, as does investigating the root cause of your problem. I have been very lucky to find that I had an enzyme deficiency, which, after extensive testing, led me to a specific diet, which has helped realign my body into a natural state of balance.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE. If I can do it, I believe there is hope for everybody. x

Hello, anybody who is interested!

I hardly come on acne.org these days, as I am very fortunate not to have to. After 4 years of Hell with my acne, I am now consistently clear - with a very occasional blemish here and there. I have been on the regimen over 8 months, and my detox body cleanse was so useful; I can now eat what I want (within moderation or I'll get fat!!), but it doesn't effect my skin. What a blessing.

The DKR comes strongly recommended by me, as does investigating the root cause of your problem. I have been very lucky to find that I had an enzyme deficiency, which, after extensive testing, led me to a specific diet, which has helped realign my body into a natural state of balance.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE. If I can do it, I believe there is hope for everybody. x

Hi Gracie, I came upon your post and was interested in a couple of things you mentioned: what kind of body detox cleanse did you use? And how did you find out you had an enzyme deficiency? (what kind of doctor/tests did you use?)

I'm really glad for you! Dan's regimen has worked incredibly well for me,,,it's almost cleared me up completely in only 37 days (and counting).

That's fantastic news, Weevil! Are you based in the UK? I saw a Dr Dirk Budkha; he is a microbiologist. When I met with him initially, he asked me questions at length, took blood samples, a urine sample and swabs from my skin and saliva. He often finds that people who have ongoing health issues concering the skin, allergens and/or problems with the digestive tract have an underactive enzyme, thus toxicity accumulates in the body. When he gave me my results, they were specific to my DNA and so was the diet plan: I was disallowed dairy, sugar and most yeast/wheat products for 8 weeks. There were other individual foods that I could and couldn't have. It was tough, but it totally changed things around for me!

In the last month or so, I have had a few more spots to deal with and I have had one that has left a horrendous scar. I am mainly searching for scar treatments, at the moment, as this is my biggest paranoia. I am thinking about re-visiting the doctor, who helped me cleanse my system, as he did such a wonderful job with me for so long that I think I might need a 'check-up' with him once a year for a couple of years (just to keep me on the right track!). My scars are making me increasingly self-conscious - I think I have a mixture of box scars and rolling scars. What are the best treatments for these? My one heistancy is starting to treat the scars with a harsh chemical or an invasive procedure, which could then lead to further acne breakouts. Please could I have some suggestions on the best course of action?