Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dindizzle

PLEASE SOLODYN HELP

I have been taking solodyn for just over a month, I am in my fifth week and I feel like I am breaking out???? I think I had a little break out around week three then week four I thought it was helping now another breakout??? is it normal to still break out in week five, then clear? how long does it take to work???

It took 4 months for it to work on me. On the second and third month I would get pimples but they would go away faster. Just hang in there, its definitely worth it. I'm really happy with Solodyn, I haven't broken out in quite a while.

I've been on Solodyn 90mg for almost 2 months and my skin is 99% clear. I currently have very little acne, and have had no new breakouts for two weeks. However, I broke out badly the first few weeks of taking Solodyn. Apparently its supposed to push out bacteria and dirt from your skin so you'll look like pizza face for a while.

Don't worry; most people take 3-4 months to see results. I just happen to get results sooner. So stick it out for a bit more; you might be surprised. Good luck!