Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
peanutbutterbrother

Review your experience with Active Fractal Laser

I recently had one done (last wednesday), because the doctor suggested it to me the day I visited her (I can be impulsive). I have enlarged pores and some shallow scars on my right cheek. But supposedly it helps best with pigmentation, and I have a lot of blemishes that make my acne look worse than it really is. The first day or two, I looked into the mirror, and was shockingly pleased with the immediate results. It looked as if my enlarged pores and shallow scars were just wiped off like dirt. But now that my skin is slowly coming back into form, its looking more like there was little improvement at all. I see a lot of blemishes, but this is barely the 4th day, so its hard to tell whats going to stay on my skin and whats going to shed off.

Do you think those who get fractal should be doing it with the intention of helping pigmentation and the scar improvement should be a side luxury (but not primary focus), or is it the other way around? I got this expensive treatment done while not entirely sure what improvements to expect from my face.

What has your experience been like? Post pictures if you'd like.

I will be posting pictures as well in the imminent future. But, along with everything else i've tried, I'm cynical how well it's going to work.