Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Well I've servere acne on my chin, my forehead and on my cheeks. I've tried many products like Oxy, Clearesel, and Clean and Clear and none of them worked and I don't have a credit card to order Proactive. So I can't decide if I should try AcneFree Severe Acne Treatment System or Neutrogena Advanced Solutions Complete Acne Therapy System. Help please.

I have tried AcneFree severe and it did nothing for my skin but irritate it and dry it out. I really don't recommend it. I used it for a little over two months and what really destroyed my skin was the 3rd step the maximum strength lotion. If you have even slight sensitive skin this is going to burn you like crazy and you are going to have to wear sunscreen every time you leave your house while using this product, it is that strong. As for the rest of the products in the kit they weren't bad but they really did not benefit my skin it merely just kept my acne at bay. If you are willing to go through the bad and the ugly go ahead and try it but for me I would never repurchase. If I were you I would go for the Neutrogena kit first and if that doesn't work maybe give Acnefree a shot if you are truly desperate.

if you dont have a credit card you shud get a prepaid credit card you can get them online for free and top them up in outlets everywhere around the country wherever you live hope that helps.

i just started using acnefree and so far so good. i had a bit of a initial break out but my skins starting to calm down now and i see improvement especially thanks to the fact i have a moisturizer thats working for me.i bought the both kits and mix and match. i use the severe cleanser then the regular toner ( sometimes because i try not to over dry my skin)and regular bp lotion. also the retinol stuff from the severe kit is good, just make sure you have a good moisturizer.

Well I've servere acne on my chin, my forehead and on my cheeks. I've tried many products like Oxy, Clearesel, and Clean and Clear and none of them worked and I don't have a credit card to order Proactive. So I can't decide if I should try AcneFree Severe Acne Treatment System or Neutrogena Advanced Solutions Complete Acne Therapy System. Help please.

do not use AcneFree, lol My face has been clear except for the occasional pimple and I started using this stuff and woke up to two exciting large red bumps. I havent gotten one of these types of acne in a looong time.. and im 100% sure it was because of this stuff.. the stuff i normally use ran out.. and i used acnefree as a substitution till i got mine in the mail.. big mistake.