Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Youent

does calamine reduce post-tretinoin redness?

i am using tretinoin 0.1% cream for three weeks, and my face still get red.

when i just wake up, my face is fine, no redness. but after 1minute, my face start to get red... :wall:

i am considering if i should put on calamine lotion in the morning...

i have still a question. my pores do not tighten after using tretinoin, and they even enlarged....

is it possible i am using too much tretinoin cream? does calamine help?

i am using tretinoin 0.1% cream for three weeks, and my face still get red.

when i just wake up, my face is fine, no redness. but after 1minute, my face start to get red... :wall:

i am considering if i should put on calamine lotion in the morning...

i have still a question. my pores do not tighten after using tretinoin, and they even enlarged....

is it possible i am using too much tretinoin cream? does calamine help?

I have tried using fusidin and tretinion but it worked for a short time, and then my acne again came back, it didnt really help now i'm curing my acne by these books [Acnefreein3days] & [the utimate acne solution] if you want it ill gave it to you,... it will help.

Hey there, I have used calamine lotion.. I liked it coz it didn't give me break out.. I was using it for reducing my red marks post acne and to even complexion.. But it didn't help me much there.. I had heard it helps to conceal pigmentation but it did not.. I used it for over a month.. And then I went back to my old trusted olay moisturizer.. I don't know about the redness you are talking about coz I haven't had that problem.. You can give it a try though..