Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Superuke

Hi Question From a 17 year old teen.

Hey guys. A little bit about myself. i'm a going 17 teen guy from Singapore and i had acne and pimples since like 15? but they were really mild. Mainly due to my oily skin that they developed. So after that i started using all sorts of products and they worked for some. but only slight improvements. So my skin was always like getting better..then worse again. better and worse again. i dont know whats wrong with my skin. i try to avoid oily food too. is it my hormones problem? should i see a doctor? I have only got mild to moderate. those small pimples. all over. but i'm on my 4th or 5th day. and its drying them out. but leaving my skin dry too. here's what i use.

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser

Panoxyl 2.5

Cetaphil Moisterizing lotion

Can anyone help me out? or do i need to give more info about my acne history?

hmm well considering you have only been on the regimen for a few days.. i think you should stick with it for a little. see how you do.

http://www.acne.org/whattoexpect.html

me being so young..i dont wanna damage my skin..you know i wanna be careful. your young too , but just see how it works for ya !

Acne takes week (even months) to form, so it's totally normal to continue breaking out for the first couple of months after you start any treatment. You have to give it a chance to work.

And, since you've only just started The Regimen, it's normal to have dry, red skin. Your skin needs time to adjust to the BP. Just take things slowly and follow the instructions carefully. The Regimen isn't some kind of miracle quick-fix. It's a process, and you have to be patient. Give it at least three months before you decide whether or not it's working for you.