Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I tried this for a few months. Since Feb.actually and it really didnt do much. I think my skin got proned to it. Anyone has any bad experience with it?

I am using Finacea and it's amazing! At first I was using it once a day and it wasn't great, but now I'm using it twice a day and my skin is great! You must not skip an application though cause you will have a pimple!

It worked miraculously for me for about 2 months, and then it stopped working. Science says that your skin can't become "immune" to BP and Azelaic acid, but my skin will very obviously stop responding to both. I must have super skin.

The one thing I do like about Finacea is it temporarily gets the red out of my skin. It's actually a reaction to the yeast in the Finacea. It only lasts a few hours though.

Make sure that you apply to dry skin and only apply a small amount. I know I've applied too much when my skin starts itching like crazy.

Edited by Green Gables

I am using Finacea and it's amazing! At first I was using it once a day and it wasn't great, but now I'm using it twice a day and my skin is great! You must not skip an application though cause you will have a pimple!

some here, as soon as I started applying it twice a day my stubborn areas cleared up :D but i am glad I know which areas need less attention and which really do need a religious twice daily application..... coming up to 2 years on this stuff and its still winning :)