Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
delilos

Needling in Europe???

Hi everyone!

This is my first post on the forum. I have been reading some about skin needling. I live in Norway where there does not seem to be anyone performing it. So i have two questions :

Who would you guys recommend? Got to be in Europe. Germany or UK would be the best. I think i wold prefere someone doing it aggressive. Someone with a lot of experience would be nice! If i cant find someone in Europe i guess i will take a trip to Frank in USA, but the ticket is expensive!!!

What topical should i use after the treatment? Where can i buy it?

Hope someone can help me with information :)

AH

Hi there,

Are you sure you are talking about needling, not subsicion? Because needling is something you should do more than once to have good results. At least 3-5 times. Ok, it is relatively safe method and the down time is minimal compared to many other treatments. Anyways, that means you would have to travel 3 to 5 times to another country, and that will be expensive...

I'm living in Helsinki, Finland and I know at least two clinics that do needling. Finland is not far away from Norway, so that could be an option for you. (But I suppose that in Sweden they should also have clinics doing that treatment). Web site for these two places in Finland are: www.sairaalakl.fi and www.ihoakatemia.fi.