Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Survivor540

Is it good for whiteheads to get bigger?

So I've recently changed my skincare regimen, and the whiteheads that have been on my forehead forever have gotten bigger. It looks like they are coming to the surface finally, but I don't know if this is good or not. When whiteheads get bigger is it a part of their healing?

Well, in my experience, it means it's b/c the zit has been irritated/touched, etc. For example, i one had one right at the corner of my mouth. it was small at first, but gradually it started getting bigger. while the other ones like on the side of my face, if i lave it alone it just slowly disappears.

So I've recently changed my skincare regimen, and the whiteheads that have been on my forehead forever have gotten bigger. It looks like they are coming to the surface finally, but I don't know if this is good or not. When whiteheads get bigger is it a part of their healing?

Right after I started my current regimen, I noticed that my whiteheads were larger and more noticeable. A few of them became full on pimples. I just finished week 3 and they seem to be going away again. I think you should give your new regimen a few weeks before you try to judge its effectiveness. Sometimes it gets worse before it gets better. I hope your gets better soon!