Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wwfasd?

FOREHEAD noninflamed pumps now PUSTLES

ok so the begining of this week i was crying because i picked a premature cyst. sure enough the scab and pus subsided, and now left with a dry red mark. OK I CAN DEAL.

now four days later acne decided to make me cry again.

the first pic is my forehead now. the other is 4 days ago.

NOW I HAVE INFLAMED RED BUMPS/PUSTLES.

4 DAYS AGO were just bumpy underskin things, skin colored. annoying, but liveable.

WHY WHY WHY

WHAT CAN I DO

birthcontrol OCT for 26 days.

ziana for 24 days at night. ziana contains .025 retin a product

morning st. ives apricrot scrub. 2% sa

i just starting incorporating mandelic acid 10% GOW use in the am this past friday. to exfoilate those bumps...that are now monsters. but lucky me still have a crap load of bumps underskin still.

lucky me i get to see my bf tommorow looking like crap.

my skin is also dry. proabably from mandelic acid, im skipping using it today.

school starts aug. i want to look ok. i dont want to worry about this.

please help me what should i do.

post-104333-1248460022_thumb.jpg

post-104333-1248460053_thumb.jpg

post-104333-1248460022_thumb.jpg

post-104333-1248460053_thumb.jpg

You got some new, small papules/pustules. That happens, and you don't look like crap to me at all. Though I feel your pain. I don't really look like crap either but I know how much each one of those little fuckers hurt.

I'd say acne is mainly a psychological problem for you. Also, I've found that none of the topical treatments do much more than screwing with your skin. I finally realized that I look best when my skin looks like my skin and not like some artificially dried out plastic film.

Also, personally I think little pimples like that suit girls really well. Like freckles, almost.

they are much bigger and swollen and red now. throbbing. i just dont know what i should do anymore. i thought i would outgrow this by now. i have acne on my cheeks now too and those NEVER broke out before this summer. i have low self esteem as it is. now this?!

i have 6 new pustles on my forehead.

in addition to the pics, those are more pronounced.

i tried popping one and that just made another more pronounced.

i just cant stop crying.

ohhhh gurl i have soooo been there.. :doh:

Like just right now i was doing my usual face inspection..lalalala.. and then POW i saw a big one sitting right in the middle of my cheek with the white head sticking out so i decided to pop it and now i am sitting here 30 minutes later with some crap on that spot praying to god that it doesnt become worse.. :cry:

I know how terrible life can be when you have to live with the embarrasment that comes with this horrible disease acne but what hurts you can only make you stronger..

And i hope that it goes away soon for you :comfort:

I just had to post here - I sympathize with you completely! My entire face is immaculately clear - except for my CHIN which is always breaking out. The other day it was pretty bad and I had to go to work and I was going crazy with my make-up and nearly had a panic attack. (That's an exaggeration but you get my point.) But listen to this - NO ONE seemed to notice (so either I did an awesome job or it wasn't bad to begin with) and I actually got some random compliments. So while it may not be the best thing to suggest, for the time being practice make-up techniques. You can cover your little spots easily which will surely boost your self-esteem. It's a temporary fix to your psyche but it's all about baby steps, right? I also like to say "By [insert day here] it'll look loads better." It helps. Right now I have three spots ABOVE my mouth, plus the ones on my chin...so I keep telling myself that when the spots above my mouth fade, I'll look so much better - EVEN if I keep getting new spots on my chin.

Can I ask what shampoo you use? Because I was using Herbal Essence and am CONVINCED that it was why my forehead kept breaking out a month ago - I had clogged pores/flesh colored bumps which turned into huge painful red spots. And sometimes the red spots popped up without being colorless bumps first.

I just had to post here - I sympathize with you completely! My entire face is immaculately clear - except for my CHIN which is always breaking out. The other day it was pretty bad and I had to go to work and I was going crazy with my make-up and nearly had a panic attack. (That's an exaggeration but you get my point.) But listen to this - NO ONE seemed to notice (so either I did an awesome job or it wasn't bad to begin with) and I actually got some random compliments. So while it may not be the best thing to suggest, for the time being practice make-up techniques. You can cover your little spots easily which will surely boost your self-esteem. It's a temporary fix to your psyche but it's all about baby steps, right? I also like to say "By [insert day here] it'll look loads better." It helps. Right now I have three spots ABOVE my mouth, plus the ones on my chin...so I keep telling myself that when the spots above my mouth fade, I'll look so much better - EVEN if I keep getting new spots on my chin.

Can I ask what shampoo you use? Because I was using Herbal Essence and am CONVINCED that it was why my forehead kept breaking out a month ago - I had clogged pores/flesh colored bumps which turned into huge painful red spots. And sometimes the red spots popped up without being colorless bumps first.

thanks daisydukes, i also have a picking problem and i picked one bump that consisted of three and was not ready so that sucks, and i scar easily on my forehead. ever since this summer my picking habit has come back with a vengence. crap for me. the other bump i left alone on my forehead is going aaway. so now maybe once and for all i will learn my lesson...

i am currently using the store's brand of head and shoulders. used it for years. been using the same hairspray as well. the acne started when i got mono in april.

i noticed your acne is by your chin, and it seems thats hormonal are you on BCP? maybe that or spirntolactene will help?!

i am going to my derm on tue. now that my breakouts worse maybe she'll advise me more on other options. i just need to stop picking. my forehead has so many bumps, by me picking im probably spreading the infection.

damn me.

I have never gone to a dermatologist, truth be told :) I used Proactiv to "cure" my adolescent acne (which was moderate - cheeks) and for the past few years have had an on-and-off relationship with it; I'm sticking to Dan's Regimen right now. So I'm not on any of those prescriptions you mentioned. :)

And yes, picking is BAD. I do pop pimples but only when they are ready - and my skin does not scar, just red marks which fade pretty fast. I remember squeezing at the whiteheads on my forehead, the result being INFLAMED spots. No good. I suggest you lather BP, let it dry, lather some more, let it dry, then moisturize sufficiently.