Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AaronAcne

Using Clinique Clarifying Lotion #3 with Accutane?

Hi guys, my name is Aaron and I am new in this forum.

I suffered from mild acne and went to see a derm six months ago. I took Accutane for the next six months on low dosage, 10mg per day. I finished my last Accutane pill a week ago. And now my derm is having me to take Accutane again, this time taking it every other day. (which is what I am doing currently). And later on, according to him, I will take two pills in a week, then a pill in a week, and finally breaking free from Accutane. (Do other members get similar prescription too?)

Anyways, my skin is currently oily, especially in the t-zone, despite being on Accutane. Although, i must say it is definitely less oily compared to the pre-accutane days.

So I went to search for skin care to help control the oil and I really liked the Clinique 3 Step system. But the salesperson told me that I should not use to Clarifying Lotion (step 2 of the 3-step) while being on Accutane. She said while on Accutane, my skin will feel dry so I shouldn't use step 2. But truth is, my skin is oily.

Have any of you guys experience similar situation? What should I do?

Hi guys, my name is Aaron and I am new in this forum.

I suffered from mild acne and went to see a derm six months ago. I took Accutane for the next six months on low dosage, 10mg per day. I finished my last Accutane pill a week ago. And now my derm is having me to take Accutane again, this time taking it every other day. (which is what I am doing currently). And later on, according to him, I will take two pills in a week, then a pill in a week, and finally breaking free from Accutane. (Do other members get similar prescription too?)

Anyways, my skin is currently oily, especially in the t-zone, despite being on Accutane. Although, i must say it is definitely less oily compared to the pre-accutane days.

So I went to search for skin care to help control the oil and I really liked the Clinique 3 Step system. But the salesperson told me that I should not use to Clarifying Lotion (step 2 of the 3-step) while being on Accutane. She said while on Accutane, my skin will feel dry so I shouldn't use step 2. But truth is, my skin is oily.

Have any of you guys experience similar situation? What should I do?

[/quote

Hello, try Concha Nacar step 3, it really helps me control my oil actualy i also use their cleansing cream its for all skin types, then dry face and aply step 3 it has lemon juice honey , papaya,

ect all natural leave on for 1 hour then remove with cold water buy it at amazon, this will help with oil and leaves you balance dont use it more than once a day. it really helps hope this helps for you, also it helps clear up skin and it helps vanish acne scars and fade blemishes