Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bruhaha

Anyone Heard of LUSH beauty products? I keep having people tell me to try it but I am scared?

Hello friends,

I am a 32yo female I have had acne for over 12 years and have tried just about everything and I mean everything yes even the pee thing ;o(...

I am now on accutane and it is working, but my question is that my friends and family are recomending that I try LUSH beauty products to help with the clensing and basic gentle skin care? I dont know if anyone out there has had any luck with LUSH?

Thank you for your help ;o)

Lots of love and hugs to all my brothers and sisters out there that suffer with acne....

LUSH beauty products sound pretty good. I have a friend who uses them and her skin is amzing. Here is a scrub that she uses.

http://www.amazon.com/Ocean-Salt-Cleanser-...0352&sr=8-4

I use Burt's Bees products. Their Deep Pore Scrub and Deep Cleansing Cream faacial wash are great. There are some oils in Burt's Bees products, but they make my skin glow. The Herbal Blemish Stick form Burt's Bees may burn, but it's a great spot treatment.

LUSH and Burt's Bees are kind of pricey, but I think it'll be worth it.