Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
waugie14

Why the morning?

I usually try to only wash my face at least once a day, twice if i really need to. Before bed I just splash warm water a few times on my face and dry off. In the morning, my face is smooth, no redness, hardly any oil, any pustules are smaller, dried up, or come to a head. Overall my face looks the best in the morning. WHY?

I feel the same way. I came home after work saw look like 3 bump on forehead, i washed my face an about 10 min later you could hardly tell anything was there. Its a mystery to me too.

I think it might have something to do with the amount of activity level your engaged in possibly? Like your body begins to heal itself when you go to sleep. Rather, Than during the day when your boddy is pretty much alert and active for a good part of the day. Like I noticed i'm alot more paler in the morning, compared to when its late at night after work. I think that has to do with the blood circulation to the face, where the more circulation to the face the worser and more inflamed my acne looks. It also could have something to do with the amount of/type of lighting your in.