Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
User28575

Is there such thing as too much moisturizer?

I put A LOT of moisturizer on, more than the amount Dan recommends. I put 3-4 pumps of moisturizer on my face once my BP is fully dry. I was wondering if this amount of moisturizer cancels out the affect of BP? I don't think it does.

I always perform a deep moisturizing mask (3-4 pumps of moisturizer) on my face at night and sleep through the night waking up to supple non-flaky skin after washing my face (surprisingly!). I was wondering if this amount of moisturizer may possibly lessen the effectiveness of BP? I'm curious because my skin is unusually soft, non-flaky, and clear and it seems too good to be true?

Thoughts?

Oh and whenever I apply BP, my skin feels fine, after waiting for BP to dry and applying moisturizer my face starts to sting. Has anybody else noticed this? Is there some kind of reaction happening with the moisturizer that causes this? I'm not sure what it means, but I'm curious to why this happens.