Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey! i just started using acnefree. i used to make my own regimen. i used an acne advantage bp 10 wash, pro active repair lotion then a bp 10 acne spot treatment over my acne prone areas as night. i started acne free a few weeks ago

so in the time ive been using acnefree ( about two weeks) the original ive been getting acne break outs in one specific area on my chin.. i usually would get pimples anywhere but thats the only section flaring up ( about 4 in one section) whereas the rest of my face is fine with my older scars trying to heal.

i just want to know if anyone had this happen to them with this regimen. i read the sticky about how ou can have bad breakouts when you switch to a new regimen so i'm hoping thats why cause its all clustered in one area and noticible with out any heads to them. i just got the severe acnefree today too because i thought maybe i needed a a stronger acnefree. i also think i have more moderate acne if that helps anyones adivce. hope anyone can help. thanks!

Hihi,

I started using acnefree about 3 months ago, and i ABSOLUTELY love it. The best part about acnefree would have to be the BP lotion I think. I've tried TONS of other BP lotion but acnefree's BP lotion is the only thing that keeps me constantly clear... I think that the cleanser and the toner is a bit too drying..but nothing i can do about that since you have to buy all three products together.

BUT ANYWAYS this is exactly what happened to me when I started acnefree. i NEVER EVER EvER get pimples on my chin, its the only place on my face that is constantly clear, but when i started acnefree i would get tons of little pimples that wouldn't come to a head, which i thought was odd. BUt the rest of my face just kept gettin clearer and clearer so I just kept with it, putting LOADS AND LOADS of bp on my chin, and leavin a thin amount just sitting on top before i go to sleep. and eventually the pimples just went away, it took about two weeks, but now my face is pretty clear except for the red marks.... but i think acnefree bp lotion is what really helped with my skin. I seriously wish they'd sell the bp cream on it's own tho..

but anyways hope this helped :)

I got it in my nose area when I tried that. If I were you, I'd pick up some tea tree oil and dab it on that area (chin) every night. It will feel minty and may burn, but it's worth a try. :shifty:

hey thanks for the response it did help. i just have another quick question lol. even though i use to use a bp 10 cleanser before this one really makes my skin tight and i know thats not good so ive been trying to use cetaphil since ive heard some good things. like for example i replaced that with the cleanser this morning but i've noticed my face is a bit red and stingy ( just a bit ). just wondering if you ever used that product with acnefree, i will be using the cleanser at night (the acnefree one) i just thought to replace it once a day. i just wonder if it will interfer with the acnefree regimin working.

also i love the bp lotion just because i feel it working which is great :) and other places on my face are trying to heal and not breaking out so i hope i just need to wait it out.

Hihi,

I started using acnefree about 3 months ago, and i ABSOLUTELY love it. The best part about acnefree would have to be the BP lotion I think. I've tried TONS of other BP lotion but acnefree's BP lotion is the only thing that keeps me constantly clear... I think that the cleanser and the toner is a bit too drying..but nothing i can do about that since you have to buy all three products together.

BUT ANYWAYS this is exactly what happened to me when I started acnefree. i NEVER EVER EvER get pimples on my chin, its the only place on my face that is constantly clear, but when i started acnefree i would get tons of little pimples that wouldn't come to a head, which i thought was odd. BUt the rest of my face just kept gettin clearer and clearer so I just kept with it, putting LOADS AND LOADS of bp on my chin, and leavin a thin amount just sitting on top before i go to sleep. and eventually the pimples just went away, it took about two weeks, but now my face is pretty clear except for the red marks.... but i think acnefree bp lotion is what really helped with my skin. I seriously wish they'd sell the bp cream on it's own tho..

but anyways hope this helped :)

Hi,

yep I've stopped using the cleanser too and replaced it with cetaphil, so my regimen was basically the same as your regimen. My skin felt really irritated and dry with the acnefree cleanser, so I did switch to cetaphil. Although I felt like it was a waste of money because I stopped using the acnefree cleanser, but i got better results because my face didn't feel so raw.

So im sure your regimen right now will work perfectly well!!

GOOD LUCK