Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My skin has broken out kinda badly the last 4-5 days and it sucks. I just got my zinc back because when I was using zinc my skin was pretty good and now my skin has broken out considerably with whiteheads and now a big fat cyst on my chin, first there in months. Not sure if recent humidity has caused this or starting zinc again, but it sucks.

I don't get it because in this past week or so my skin has become very oily. It used to be really oily but all of a sudden it's oily even though it wasn't really bad at all this past year. Is it because of the humidity? I'm just baffled as to why my skin became oily again so quickly.

How long have you been on Accutane?

I just took my 51st pill tonight, and I've gotten oilier in the last week as well. I've also broken out on the right side of my face, which is annoying because it makes me want to stay in this weekend. On the bright side, my chin area which was my problem area has cleared up really well.

I go see my dr next week... maybe the oiliness is a sign that our doses need to be increased...

Haha, I'm not on accutane actually. Never mentioned that anywhere but I am considering. Thanks for the help though!