Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hi, ive been ard this whole acne.org forum for abt 2yrs now. or it seems that long anyway.

i started breaking out really horibbly when i was about 15. im 17 now. on my outer cheeks. in cysts. it's been a long battle with them for about a year . i found bp and it really cleared those within 4months. however it left me skin in a horrible state despite mositurising, and it left alot alot of red marks. which i knew could be avoided if i used another topical.

it was around AUG 08, i was clear, had no acne/pimples at all for about 4months that period, i finally thought it was over.until january 09. it started coming in with one cyst. then two .then three. before i knew it it was all over my face.

i thought i had won the battle and now ive to fight it again. i dont know if anyone of you understand how i feel but its something im sure we've all been through at some point of time. when you finally clear up and u think the best is coming until it all comes back and hits u in the face yet again!

the signature below me, that was when i thought i was clear for good. and now its just i feel so hopeless, i feel so sad. i can wake up feeling so fresh in the morning and when i spot a new cyst on my cheek i will be like "what did i do wrong this time! why!! why!!!!"

:( i constantly ice, spot treat with tea tree oil 100% these buggers all day long. its like a daily routine. im sick of it! and my face is left with so many red scars, and the new cysts grow on top of these scars it just makes me face so bad.

the thing is, im really hopeless now.

i need support :(

i dont know where to start and walk on my feet again.

i dont knw when this will ever end...

i still have 7 sessions of IPL. it's incredibly expensive but i feel its not effective for cystic acne. im waiting till i can get it pretty much control then ill use it for my scars. but it seems like i cant even get my acne under control!!

should i start on a vitamin b5? sigh...

Hi there,

Please take a look at my regimen (link in my sig)

I've been in your exact situation before and I know how it feels. There is an end to acne so dont lose hope!

Anyway have a read and if you have any questions feel free to ask.

K

hi, I understand how u feel..

btw I from Singapore too!

the hot and humid weather here makes acne 10x worse.

Have you tried accutane? It is the last-resort medicine that can cure up to 95% of acne.

Maybe you could try low dosage first if you have worries about the side effects..

anyway, all the best and God bless u..

Have you tried accutane? It is the last-resort medicine that can cure up to 95% of acne.

Maybe you could try low dosage first if you have worries about the side effects..

hey, thanks. yeah, but i dont think i wnna try accutane yet... it's really not good for the womb and all. =/ perhaps i'll wait a few more months. :( thanks anyways!

hey, thanks. yeah, but i dont think i wnna try accutane yet... it's really not good for the womb and all. =/ perhaps i'll wait a few more months. :( thanks anyways!

Look at the bright side, at least you dun have any permanent scars, like rolling or boxcar. Red marks fade with time, give it a few months. From what i've read it sounds like your first regimen worked, why not try it again? Please treat your acne before it leaves scars.