Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kk95

Skipped the regimen for a day, and now i did this

I was going to be in a pool on tuesday, so i purposely did not us bp in the morning. When my skin in wet , it turns white, and it is very embarrassing ! (i use dans) I still turned a little white, my skin was dry after, but i was fine. Then that night, i slept at a friends, and was unable to do the regimen again! Result : About 3 new pimples. 2 minor, one hurts when touched. This is not a big deal, as for i was not completely clear before anyways. Then the next morning, i was able to do the regimen when i got home, which was about 2, and then again at night. But this morning, i overslept. I had no time for the full regimen if i wanted to get to work on time. So, i washed, than applied moisturizer. When i got home, i applied the bp. amazingly, my skin wasnt dry at all ! have any of you done this.. I can imagine that the bp wasnt absorbed as well, but who knows ! give me some of your experiences !!

note: this is the first times i have skipped the regimen..i have been on it a little more than a month