Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Preciousdlight

just started acnefree have questions and would love advice

Hey! I just started acneefree. I used to make my own regimen, I used a acne advantage bp 10 wash, pro active repair lotion then a bp 10 over my acne prone areas at night. I started acnefree a few weeks ago just cause even though I did pro active and it didn't work ( maybe cause I didn't stick that well to the regimin) I thought why not. Also I thought I was od'ing on bp all at once lol

So in the time I've been using acnefree ( about two weeks I think and the original) I've been getting acne like in one spicific section of my cheek. I usually would get pimples anywhere but that's the only section flaring up ( about 4 now in one little section) whereas the rest of my face is fine with my old scars just there trying to heal.

I just want to know if anyone had this happen to them with this regimin or any. I read the sticky and heard you can have bad breakouts when you switch to a new regimin so I'm hoping its just that cause it is just all clustered in small spot on my cheek which annoying me cause its like a cluster of pimples lol

I'd also like to say that I have moderate acne I think if it helps any advice

Thanks!

i think the cluster of breakouts have gotten worse and more red and theres a small pimple on my chin now. should i stop using acnefree and try to make a regimen? please help :(