Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

HELP ME PLEASE!

if you or anyone you know of has cured their acne with the help of a naturopathic doctor, or just have any positive feedback, i would appreciate it soo much.

i am a few months into my process, with just a few left and im feeing very discouraged :( i havent been able to find any experiences of others and it would really make me feel better. if you or anyone you know of has cured their acne with the help of a naturopathic doctor, or just have any positive feedback, i would appreciate it soo much. thank you!

I started seeing a naturopath last fall. I don't think any of the supplements I am taking are curing my acne problems (that is not why I went to the naturopath - but it is something we discussed). But, it might work for you.

I would say I am having a positive result from my naturopath overall. I appreciate their whole-body approach to a person's well-being. I like how they take your entire history into account and carefully analyze your bloodwork. I think naturopathic medicine can be very beneficial. I do believe it takes time to see results.

Yeah i agree. It makes you feel like they actually care about your well-being, unlike most derms. Its been about 5 1/2 months but I just got my hormone level test back and i have high estrogen. I got progesterone cream and eastrogen balancing supplements to add to my regimen. But i just came across DIM (Diindolylmethane) on here and it seems really promising so im going to pass that by my Dr. and possibly switch it with the other estrogen leveling supplement. Hormonal acne is what bothers me the most so hopfully this will do the trick!

thanks for the reply!