Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
easy_breezy

Tanning for Bacne

I've been tanning the past few days and I've noticed a big improvement. Probably also because of the saltwater/chlorine . But since i got my period, i stopped going to the pool and beach, I noticed my bacne somewhat coming back. :(

It's really frustrating. I don't know if any of you have tried this but I don't know what else to do :(

My mom won't let me buy anymore products. I've given up cheese, milk, and sweets. I try scrubbing my back with a body puff and Neutrogena's Body Acne Body Wash and it doesn't work.

Also, I'm not sure what to do about the scars :(

Does anyone think that if I just keep tanning it will go away? Or should i try something different?

I've been tanning the past few days and I've noticed a big improvement. Probably also because of the saltwater/chlorine . But since i got my period, i stopped going to the pool and beach, I noticed my bacne somewhat coming back. :(

It's really frustrating. I don't know if any of you have tried this but I don't know what else to do :(

My mom won't let me buy anymore products. I've given up cheese, milk, and sweets. I try scrubbing my back with a body puff and Neutrogena's Body Acne Body Wash and it doesn't work.

Does anyone think that if I just keep tanning it will go away? Or should i try something different?

I used to tan all the time in high school and yes it does clear it up but once I stopped tanning my bacne came back worse than ever. I've also tried the body wash with no success. But unless you plan on constant tanning for the rest of your life, it won't go away (and I wouldn't recommend that)

I wish I could help you out with a regiment but I have yet to find a successful one for my bacne.

I used to tan all the time in high school and yes it does clear it up but once I stopped tanning my bacne came back worse than ever. I've also tried the body wash with no success. But unless you plan on constant tanning for the rest of your life, it won't go away (and I wouldn't recommend that)

I wish I could help you out with a regiment but I have yet to find a successful one for my bacne.

Ahh :( Do you know if chlorine helps? Because i thought maybe i should try going back to swimming seeing as i didnt have any bacne then.

Also what is good for scars?

I never tried using tanning for making my bacne disappear for a while. Is it really that effective? If it does, I should try one, maybe it would workout for me. Thanks for sharing this wonderful information. Keep it up. Well done guys. I'm current using an antidepressant drug called prozac can it affect anything?